Implantation bleeding? ?

Baby.Love12

Reaction score
When I went to the bathroom this evening I wiped and there was some discharge but freaked me out because it was dark brown almost black. Then nothing else. Since last night I have had some milky yellowish. Discharge. Not a lot. Never experienced this before and after 18 months a little skeptical and dont want to get my hopes up.

As ive mentioned in most of the same threads, unfortunately there is no absolute way to tell for sure if its IB or not. Often those can tell of a good chance of it being IB because they temp and have a temp dip and a spike the next day, but even that isnt fool proof. There just is no way to say for sure. Good luck :)

You're welcome...fx that you get your bfp :)

Im hoping. With this and the cramps and the backache I guess it could go either way. Guess we will see in a few days

Bfn this morning also. No not technically. Day 29 today im sure I will start.

Good luck Hun! I'm 17dpo and still no AF or BFP =(

I think I just ovulated late still getting bfn cd31 tomorrow

Ok so here I am cd33 and af is still mia. I have been having crazy cramps but nothing. Still testing negative so I am sure that is correct. Did I not ovulate at all? I dont temp but I for sure had ovulation pain. Do I need to worry or not yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->