• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Implantation bleeding

Sock

Reaction score
Ok so I'm new here but not new to ttc I'm 21 dh is 30 we've been ttc for 20 months after a year on the dreaded depo injection dh has low sperm count and I'm not ovulating ive had two and we already have a 3 year old anyway strange question so 4dpo I started spotting mostly brown stringy stuff with bits of pink mixed in then 5dpo bit heavier but still mostly brown then 6-9dpo has been a light (not even a tampons with a day) pink almost watery flow not heavy at all nothing like my usual periods I also had some cramping in my lower back and Lower left side which again is really unusual how many of you ladies had implantation bleeding and what was it like? Also how long after your implantation bleeding did you have a poss pregnancy test as I tested yesterday and got a horrible evil dye run and today not sure if I can see a line or not? Anyways let's hear about yours x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"