Implantation bleeding?

Thank you! It sounds like it could be IB, I have been very nauseated too, no vomiting yet though.. just nausea, tiredness, and sore breasts. im still getting BFNs too but it does take time for the hcg to build up. Hopefully this is it for both of us, bodies are so tricky, ill be testing again in 2 days if I can wait that long haha. Good luck! Let us know what happens! when did your ib/af stop?

Thank you! It sounds like it could be IB, I have been very nauseated too, no vomiting yet though.. just nausea, tiredness, and sore breasts. im still getting BFNs too but it does take time for the hcg to build up. Hopefully this is it for both of us, bodies are so tricky, ill be testing again in 2 days if I can wait that long haha. Good luck! Let us know what happens! when did your ib/af stop?

AF was supposed to come on 21st feb but ?af came on 18th morning and stopped on 19th at night..no idea if that was af or ib.. urgh! then today i had some pinkish stains on the panty liner.. so confusing.. and my boobs are so sore today.. tested on 20th but got a bfn.. should i test again in a few days time? Good luck to you too! Can't wait to see what your results will be.. *crossingfingersandtoes*

Sounds so much like mine except that mine got heavy the one night, definitely confusing! Yeah I'd say you should wait and test again, it sounds promising..m I'm so tempted to try and test again tomorrow but im trying so hard to wait. I had bad nausea tonight at work and a couple of dizzy spells, I sure hope we're right. I also, tmi, I usually have thick, white, tacky cm after my period but it's been white and stretchy. All of this speculating, we need some answers!

Yup that's what the drs at my workplace said too.. i'm a nurse working in a delivery suite and people would know i l'd know more about pregnancy but it seems that i'm clueless about my own body. HAhaha. They said it sounds like good news but they reckon i should wait a few more days to test again.. and reading through your posts, i think maybe you should try hold on a bit more before testing again.. we sound like we are having the same symptoms.. hehe.. baby dust to u! :D

Well to update, now I've gotten the faintest positive lines ever on almost all clear blue I've done except the first thing in the morning ones, it is so light is like an optical illusion but I can tell the positive from the negative ones so I know it's there, even if barely. .we will see how it goes

Well to update, now I've gotten the faintest positive lines ever on almost all clear blue I've done except the first thing in the morning ones, it is so light is like an optical illusion but I can tell the positive from the negative ones so I know it's there, even if barely. .we will see how it goes

wow congrats!!:happydance::happydance: I have the same exact thing happening with me. I just have a feeling its ib. I hope im right!! My breasts have also been sore since just after O and have not stopped like they normally would when af shows.

I hope you have better news than I got, turns out it was a chemical pregnancy this time around

I'm so sorry to hear about the sad news.. hope you are feeling better now.. everything happens for a reason.. best of luck to you on your ttc journey! :)

P.s i didnt get the bfp so i'm just leaving it up to nature.. someday maybe i will get my bfp. #positivethinking

Thank you! Yeah I actually am okay, I thought I would cry but really I felt relieved just to know the answer. I OV right after the bleeding ended and now have 9 days left until I hopefully miss my period, and we had a good time actually trying this time and we're taking a more relaxed approach...while trying to sway for a girl :winkwink:

I'm sorry you didn't get your bfp, yeah sometimes it is better just to leave it up to nature.. hope you get it soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->