• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Implantation Bleeding?

MelliPaige

Leo's Mommy
Reaction score
Last period was about 2ish weeks ago, I haven't been tracking because me and H aren't really TTC..anyway I had some spotting today and was wondering if it sounds like implantation bleeding?

kind of excited about the prospect of #2 :cloud9:

Ooh could be, was it very light in colour? Do you usually spot inbetween cycles?

It was light, and I never spot, not even before or after my period. My cycle is 26 days.

It could well be.. See what the next few days bring with any symptoms & if spotting stops & goes back clear / white CM.. Although that being said, with my son i think he implanted right over a blood vessel, i had brown/pink stuff for about 7/8 weeks x

It was only that one time, no spotting or symptoms since but I didn't have any symptoms with my son either, besides missed period

If its a little over 2 wks ago your period it could be IB but poss ovulation spotting? .. I didnt have any symptoms with my son either, never get period symptons either, well i did get some spotting which turned out to be IB but other than that nothing, so anything out of the ordinary always gets me thinking about pg hehe

I've had spotting also. My period was 6 days away and started having pink and brown discharge and spotting!

Hope this is for both of us! :hugs:

Some cramps today...so a little discourage...but I also cramped with my son so who knows?

The week i found out i was pg with my son i was achey, after i got the positive, then awful back ache for the whole week after..

I had spotting brown and pink discharge a week before my period so I was getting real excited and then 3 days before my expected period was due I started having AF cramps and backaches.. AF arrived after 6 days of spotting light brown spots..

I was convinced it was implantation but I was wrong. I can't trust this "spotting" before period stuff anymore..

I had spotting brown and pink discharge a week before my period so I was getting real excited and then 3 days before my expected period was due I started having AF cramps and backaches.. AF arrived after 6 days of spotting light brown spots..

I was convinced it was implantation but I was wrong. I can't trust this "spotting" before period stuff anymore..

Ah Rusty it turned out it was AF this cycle then? :( hugs.. Spotting is a tricky one though, im intendung on being hugely active next cycle to get that egg Lol

Yeah it did..I was devastated!!! Swear I bawled like I had lost a baby.. Just felt so pregnant..

Ah hunny that sucks :( i always say that every month & then when i know period is around the corner im like 'oooh what if'.. Its really stressful but if you know you sre definately ovulating just get in loadsa jigging for 5 dsys before & just after ov'ing xx

Ah hunny that sucks :( i always say that every month & then when i know period is around the corner im like 'oooh what if'.. Its really stressful but if you know you sre definately ovulating just get in loadsa jigging for 5 dsys before & just after ov'ing xx

It is very stressful. Kinda glad my period started so I don't have to worry everyday..

I have PCOS. Been married for 7 years and been off of BC for 6. I only got pregnant when I was on clomid. Miscarried at 8 weeks

Then 7 months later I was diagnosed with PCOS from a different doctor. She said I've probably have had PCOS for years.

Instead of going on medication I changed to a low carb lifestyle and lost 42lbs.. I thought changing my diet will help me ovulate and get pregnant. Thinking about going on clomid and just continue my diet change and temp..

Rustyswife, I'm wondering if you might have actually had a chemical Preg. You had a lot of the symptoms etc. So sorry to hear AF arrived.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"