• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Implantation bleeding?

lilmisscaviar

2 girls, 3 boys
Reaction score
From opks I took this cycle I ovulated around Sept. 15. I had some weird spotting for the first time ever which I took as proof that I had ovulated since it was around this time. Fast forward to today after having some cramping all day like I did the day I ovulated I noticed when I wiped there was a tiny pinhead sized speck of red blood on the TP. I wiped again and again, same thing. I am currently about 6/7 dpo. Oh, and I know that this isn't something from BDing too rough because DH and I haven't BD'd in a couple nights due to him working long hours. I've never had bleeding mid cycle with any of my previous pregnancies so I don't know when I implanted with them, I just know that I had my first positive tests on 9-10 dpo but they were very, very faint. My questions are could this be implantation bleeding or is it too early? If it is, how long until I can test and get an accurate result?

It could be... It also could be unrelated. I tend to think symptom spotting does way more harm than good, cuz there's really no way of knowing until u test.
I hope u get ur BFP! Good luck

Could be hun, i think most tests wont show until 4 days before AF. Keep us updated though, i hope you het your BFP xx

My AF isn't due until Sept. 30th and from what I read it takes a few days once the baby has implanted to build up enough hcg to be detected by a test. If that is the case it should put me around Sept. 25th or Sept. 26th to get a positive test if I indeed implanted when I think I did. This would put me about 4-5 days before AF is due. Is that too early to test? I'm still having mild, dull, achy cramping. I really, really hope it is implantation! Fx

I think its sounding good hun! I think testing around the 25th, 4-5 days before your expected period is a good plan. FX for you! I have never had any type of mid cycle bleeding either so it makes me think that was implantation bleeding for you! If you are 6 dpo then that is right on time i believe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"