Implantation bleeding

Pne1985

Reaction score
So Friday evening, I started bleeding somewhat heavily. Enough to need a tampon but lighter than my regular period but I'm pretty sure it was my period considering I was due anywhere from Saturday to Monday. (26-28 days cycles). I'm just slightly confused because it got lighter today and I just have a pantiliner on. I did have cramping with it also, so that's why I just assumed it was my period.
I checked my cervical position just out of curiosity and it was super high at one point and almost squishy. I just checked it again and it is just high and squishy now and my CM just seemed more wet.
I tested on Thursday and it was negative.

Has anyone had implantation bleeding that sounded similar?

Pretty sure it was just a short period. I understand it can be difficult to let go of that hope so don't. You hold onto it by trying again this cycle.

Weebles, the only reason why I'm holding on is because its so out of the ordinary for me. Today, it was just clear with a line of pink in it. I feel crampy in my uterus so I'm unsure of what's going on. I feel like testing again just for reassurance but am not sure when to do so.

I do appreciate the words of encouragement though! We aren't really "trying" too hard, I don't temp or chart and am trying to take the easy route, but next cycle we will definitely BD more! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->