Implantation bleeding?

Cosmocheetah

Reaction score
Hey guys!
A little background:
I have super regular periods. My cycle is 36 days everytime. I've never been early and I'm rarely late on my period.
I have been having unprotected sex all month and I've been feeling a little off. Emotional, nauseous, tired, sore breast and just all together sick.
Last night I noticed a very light bleeding when I wiped. It was a light pink/brown color and barely there. Mind you this is about 10 days before my period should actually start. This morning I woke up and I was still bleeding. It's gotten progressively heavier but it doesn't feel like my regular flow. I'm feeling really nauseous still and I'm having a fluttery feeling in my stomach along with the cramping.
Again, I've never had an early period.
Could this be implantation bleeding even if it's heavy like a normal period?
I feel crazy because I just have this feeling that something is different this month.
Thank you all so much

Implantation bleeding should be very light and only when you wipe (usually) I had it with my first and it happened about a week before my af was due and it was only noticeable when I wiped and only happened that one day. I thought my period was just coming early due to stress and different medications, but I ended up being pregnant! I used to symptom spot like crazy before I got pregnant though as we had been TTC for 2 years. I had months where my cycle did get weird even though I was always regular. I would definitely get a pregnancy test if this is all very out of the norm for you! If test is negative and you still don't feel right then go see your doctor :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->