Implantation Bleeding?

nicolesophia

Reaction score
Hey ladies! So I just began TTC with my husband for the first time 2 weeks ago Sunday. (It's Tuesday). This past Sunday I started spotting light pink only when I wiped though. It would come and go to where sometimes I would go to the bathroom and no pink when I wiped and sometimes there would be faint pink when I wiped. It stopped Monday till late afternoon then started coming and going again. It is Tuesday and the same thing, it is coming and going. It never gets any heavier and I have never spotted before my periods. My period is supposed to come on Friday. My last period was June 28 and ended that Sunday my husband and I started TTC. I am just curious if this is implantation bleeding. I took at test at 2 weeks and it was negative but we swear we saw a super faint line. I took one yesterday in the afternoon and nothing. I am so frustrated. Is this implantation bleeding? Has anyone experienced this? We are really hoping I'm pregnant.

Unfortunately there's no way to know if it's implantation bleeding. It sucks but it's a waiting game. Ib's aren't as common as your lead to believe, I've only had them a few times but in my experience they were very light, so light they barely made it onto a pad and mine only lasted a few hours but of course everyone is different. Good luck, hoping it ends in a bfp for you.

What PP said. IB can only be confirmed in hindsight. Its not uncommon to have a drop in progesterone levels for a day or two in your LP which can cause spotting.

It just may be IB but as we know in the ttc game nothing is for sure until we see those 2 beautiful lines. Fx crossed super tight for you!
BTW I've had 5 pregnancies and all I spotted the first a Mc was light pink and the size of a quarter x1, the next 2 were spotting on and off unfortunately those were EP's my daughter which I spotted brown mixed with CM 2 days, and then with my chemical last month a tiny spec of pink blood 1 day then full on AF the next.
So for me spotting happens Good luck and keep us updated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->