Implantation bleeding?!

Buffyx

Expecting #2
Reaction score
I am on the pill, but today when I wiped after going to the toilet, there was a streak of pinkish blood on the toilet paper. I put a pad on thinking my period came early, but there has been no blood since.

Now I'm in panic mode worrying I've had implantation bleeding. I have light cramping, and would be about 8DPO if i were in fact ovulating.

Anyone ever had implantation bleeding? I have had three pregnancies (one loss, two babies born) and have never experienced this.

Obviously I'm hoping it is just breakthrough bleeding!

Hmm. I've had implantation bleeding but mine was around 10dpo and I wasn't on the pill. If I were you I would assume the pill was working, providing you took them properly

Hmm. I've had implantation bleeding but mine was around 10dpo and I wasn't on the pill. If I were you I would assume the pill was working, providing you took them properly

I did read that it can be between 6 and 12dpo. I have had no bleeding since that one time yesterday.

Only time will tell I suppose!

Thanks for replying :flower:

So now I'm what would be 10dpo if i wasnt on the pill. I had some brownish blood when I wiped today and now it's gone.

No idea what is going on!

I had salmon coloured spotting all day yesterday (5dpo) it seems pretty early, but I don't usually spot at that time so I don't know what is going on.

Feeling a bit discouraged today wondering whether it is just my old reproductive system messing around with me :(

Hmm yes 5dpo would be too early, unless you got your O day wrong & you are actually 6dpo or more? Implantation bleeding can occur from 6dpo. Fingers crossed for you :flower:

Thank you :) I don't know, my cycle is testing me I guess.

Did you only recently start the pill? I had spotting from the second month after I started taking the pill. I was afraid it wasn't working for me so I stopped taking it

Did you only recently start the pill? I had spotting from the second month after I started taking the pill. I was afraid it wasn't working for me so I stopped taking it

I was on the depo shot and i bled constantly while on it, so my doctor had me go on the pill as well at the same time to stop the bleeding. The depo shot ran out in January, and I have been on the pill only since then. So in total I have been on the pill since maybe around November?

I have no experience with the depo shot but I know it can take a few months for your body to get used to the pill. I used to take the pill all the time and never had a problem with it but after my LO was born and I went on the pill when I finished bf it was constant spotting. Maybe cause it was a different one? It doesn't work for everyone though my friend got pregnant twice on the pill!

I have no experience with the depo shot but I know it can take a few months for your body to get used to the pill. I used to take the pill all the time and never had a problem with it but after my LO was born and I went on the pill when I finished bf it was constant spotting. Maybe cause it was a different one? It doesn't work for everyone though my friend got pregnant twice on the pill!

I was on the pill for years and years before children and never had a problem. I'm taking the same one now :)

Not sure what is going on. I have some cramping and now breaking out on my chin. Really hoping it is PMS symptoms. AF due Tuesday.

I have had no more bleeding. Only those two separate times when I wiped.

I do however have quite severe cramping, and have had for days now.

Got BFN on a FRER yesterday (Saturday) and Im due for AF on Tuesday.

AF was due yesterday and still hasnt arrived. I might test again today or tomorrow!

After eight days my spotting appears to have stopped, at least I haven't had any spotting so far today.
CD 27. If AF is not here by Friday I will really begin to wonder.

Buffy have you taken a test yet? Are you still taking the pill?

Ill be testing today because im a day late.
Yes i continued taking the pill, but im now on the placebo pills. It hasnt come yet and doesnt feel like its coming!

I also have diarrhoea.

Nattyj

Implantation can happen as early as 3dpo though it is very rare it actually does happen so 5dpo would be still possible the average is 6-12dpo but the average cycle is 28days and many women have longer we are all different so it is definitely possible it was ib just not as common as say 6-12 good luck hun.

Took a test and it is negative. I think if i am a day late, i would get a pretty obvious line, so i think im fine. No idea where AF is though!

Strange! It could be just your cycle getting used to the pill after you finished your depo shot!

Nattyj

Implantation can happen as early as 3dpo though it is very rare it actually does happen so 5dpo would be still possible the average is 6-12dpo but the average cycle is 28days and many women have longer we are all different so it is definitely possible it was ib just not as common as say 6-12 good luck hun.

I have read that somewhere, but the 6-12 time frame is SO widespread and firm it is easy enough to be discouraged.

I woke up at 4:25am my temp was 36.6 Down from yesterday 36.7 (4am) which was discouraging. However my waking up time is messed up right now. It's usually around 5:30-6am. I dozed today, woke up at 6:05 and my temp was up to 37.0 I put the lower time in my chart.

A little more spotting this am. Again discouraging, but it is still pink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->