Implantation bleeding?!

Wow, look at my ticker, it just resets to CD1 if you don't test early? Bloody thing!!!!

I still dont have AF! No idea what is going on.

This is my second cycle on the pill after the depo and it came on time last time. So frustrating!

Had two clots come out yesterday, thought it was af but frankly that was all after ten hours so I still don't know for sure. Had the Mofu of a headache yesterday, I am not a headachy person so that bugged me. Then a rather massive nosebleed last night and a shorter one this morning.

My body is so messed up right now :(

How frustrating for you!

Im 4 day's late and no sign of AF. I'm yet to test again though..

I have never been late in my life (unless pregnant!)

Temp dropped, think AF will come in morning. The good thing about it though is my LP has lengthened by three days!!!!! SO happy about that.

Did you get AF?
Im on my 6th day of placebo pills and I have nothing but cramping. Still no AF!

That's crazy did you test again? Will you start your next pack of pills then or see a doctor first? So strange!

Did you get AF?
Im on my 6th day of placebo pills and I have nothing but cramping. Still no AF!

Me?

Yes, CD4 now. Pretty sucky but I will just be happy for this spotting and stuff to end.

I still never got AF. Tested again and it is negative. Dont feel pregnant..so i think i just missed an AF for some reason?!

I didnt start the new pack.

Gosh that is strange. Well I stopped all herbs and the EPO and just having the vitamins, minerals and amino acids and hoping to see if this works better. That bleeding totally concerned me, But after AF came and went, I am pretty much back to normal now. I am hoping that I don't ovulate late again and definitely hope I don't get break through bleeding, but my Gyne appt is in less than a week thank goodness.

No new pack Buffy? Did this scare encourage you to TTC or NTNP?

Im STILL waiting for AF.

I will see my doctor and then think about what Im going to do. I had issues with the depo shot, and now obviously issues with the pill.

Im thinking of just avoiding fertile window and staying off BC.

My daughter is 18 months, and my son is 6 months. I have also started studying, and am loving getting fit again and having my body back. I *MIGHT* contemplate having a third if i can get my 6 month old sleeping well, but not right now with so much happening.

Ooh! What are you studying?

I'm not a fan of hormonal birth control at all, never worked well for me either. I had Paragard (copper IUD) and didn't care for it either

My plan for after the next baby is a combination/hybrid between NFP and diaphragm. I'm going to do my best to avoid the fertile window but use a diaphragm/spermicide if I can't resist during the "iffy" part of the month

Im studying remedial massage & am only just over one month in to a 2 year course.

I got AF yesterday - 2w late.

Hopefully avoiding fertile window works!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->