Implantation bleeding?

hd42slt

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

So I'm on CD25 and ovulation was CD17 (according to Clue.)
Last night I noticed some pink on the paper when i wiped a few times and then nothing by the time I went to bed.

By this morning, when I was wiping there was more red on the paper - and I thought for sure that my period had started. It wasn't heavy enough to use a pad or tampon, though, so I just kept checking throughout the day. Now I'm back to just some pink on the paper when wiping.

My period isn't due until the 27th - I haven't been super regular since coming off of BC back in June - but I usually average somewhere around 28 to 30 days. 26 days was my shortest cycle, and it was an anomaly. If I started yesterday, my cycle would only be 24 days and that seems really short to me. What's really throwing me too is that I'm not having any cramping right now - normally I start to feel aches in my lower back one to two days before my period comes.

Is it possible that I might be experiencing implantation bleeding? I'm trying not to get my hopes up - but it just seems so strange to me that my period would be a whole week early.

could be ib or af if you dont chart ovulation its hard to know good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->