Implantation bleeding ?

babyoneill

mother to Amber and Lexie and Jack
Reaction score
I'm having a pretty wierd cycle this month regarding temping as around ovulation I have the flu and my temp sky rocketed so I'm not even sure how many dpo I am but around 7dpo according to ff I had some spotting that lasted literally one toilet break then nothing also my boobs are usually sore after ov but I have none

Do you think maybe I might not have ovulated ? And it's af or implantation need?

Attachments

• 20180316_142314.jpg
    20180316_142314.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 11
Mind if I follow along? I'm pretty much in the exact same position as you apart from the flu. It's so frustrating isn't it! I'm due on around Thursday. Good luck x

Yea of course I wish I knew what was happening if I was giving myself advice I'd say implantation bleed but because it's me I don't believe it... 7th cycle so I'm not optimistic x

Yours looks like fresh blood to me where as mine looked old (sorry tmi) Do you know what colour implantation blood is meant to be? I would say yours was implantation bleeding especially if you are 7dpo. I think I'm around 10dpo so to late for implantation, it's more likely to be early af. We have been trying since August. I already have a 15yr old girl an a 7yr old boy, maybe that's all I'm meant to have! Lol x

I don't even know if I would of notices it if I hadn't been checking my cervix it could of ended up old blood by the time I realised and if I was giving my advice to someone else is say Implantation but it's because it's myself lol and implantation can occur as late as 12 dpo so you have a strong chance it will be x

Oh really, I thought it was between 6 an 9 days. There's hope yet then! Lol. Have checked cp an its medium, it wasn't firm but not soft either and I can't tell if it's open or not but have read that's normal for someone who has had children before. Seems so long ago I feel like a novice! Lol x

I don't even know why I check mine it's not really a reliable way of telling if you concieved anyway lol guess I will just have to wait when are you testing ? X

I don't need to test af showed up super early an its a really painful one! Bitch! Lol. I'm gutted but on to the next cycle. When are you testing? Keep me posted. Good luck x

I think I'm going to wait til Sunday... sorry to hear your af came in sure you will get your bfp soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->