Implantation Confusion!? Help! Experiences!

MetalMaiden

three it be
Reaction score
Hey gals! I'm 12 dpo. With my DD I had already long had my bfp and I never had implantation bleeding. The old app say's I've got 3 more days until AF. I'm getting bfn's and losing hope (despite symptoms that I swear I have... we can compare later haha) and 3 days ago I got a swipe of blood in my cm which I excitedly thought could be implantation bleeding. Yesterday however i was cramping a bit and had a fairly wet swipe (soo sorry tmi) of pink cm (like light pepto bismol, not bloody per se), then progressed to some dark blood a little later so stuck in a tampon and called it. Woke up with a little blood, so i put in a new one and upon change later had no blood or cramps and haven't since. This is nothing at all like my reg AF, once she starts she's off(!) 12 dpo seems late but (and?) this "bleeding" thing is weird!! Has anyone experienced the same and got a BFP? Thanks soooo much!

other symptoms:

- do not feel hungry, I swear i have brief phases of feeling maybe nauseous
- the thought of my glass of wine churns my stomach (very not normal lol)
- my hips hurt
- sooooo emotional crying and raging at literally every few things DH says :haha:
- so tired. can't stay awake. my night studying has not been so great these past couple weeks
- pretty sure the ol' boobies are a little sensitive feeling too in the rear milk gland area

I haven't experienced the same. Are you positive about your ovulation date?

I haven't experienced the same. Are you positive about your ovulation date?

between my app and my ovulation cramps its general pretty accurate... app said Jan.5 ovulation and i recall a significant cramp on the 4th and crampy feelings between the 4th & 5th? I did a little googling and apparently based on those dates my projected conception was jan 14th so reasonably the day this started, however I am sure it could vary to some degree because I don't know bang on exactly, don't have any OPK's.

just checked and more scant brown tinge. which does meet IB criteria if I really get into googling haha albeit getting nearer to the dreaded AF :haha:
I guess time will tell but I am sooo confused, if this is af this is the strangest one I have ever had??!! Scared to test tomorrow (because I was actually a little surprised this morning it was bfn!) my heartburn whispers I'm preggo but my mind tells me i'm an idiot :haha::haha: could go either way!

Following! What caught my eye was you said your hips have been hurting.. I'm 7dpo and my hips started hurting yesterday! Mine hurt on the outsides.

Good luck!

Hello there! I'm also going insane, can we wait this madness out together? :coffee:

I am 10dpo and attached is my frer from this morning, definitely a shadow of a line at 5 minutes but then after it tried it was bfn.
And now after lunch and a nice walk I came home and did number 2 and wiped streaky pink with cm, but there is a little dot every time I wipe. Not really getting cramps?? Just a weird.. feeling, I can't even figure it out myself what to call it :wacko:
Just a waiting game as you say.. but it's not unusual for my period to start at 9-10dpo and 12dpo is good for me so.. Gah!

Hoping for us all :happydance:

Attachments

• 20160117_051807.jpg
    20160117_051807.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 25
Hello there! I'm also going insane, can we wait this madness out together? :coffee:

I am 10dpo and attached is my frer from this morning, definitely a shadow of a line at 5 minutes but then after it tried it was bfn.
And now after lunch and a nice walk I came home and did number 2 and wiped streaky pink with cm, but there is a little dot every time I wipe. Not really getting cramps?? Just a weird.. feeling, I can't even figure it out myself what to call it :wacko:
Just a waiting game as you say.. but it's not unusual for my period to start at 9-10dpo and 12dpo is good for me so.. Gah!

Hoping for us all :happydance:

Hey there! Yes let's go insane together haha I saw one of ur posts yesterday and i swear u are preggo!! I got a bfn again this morning so I'm telling myself it's over for this cycle and to not bust into my other box of sticks (I just finished all my bulk little ones :haha:) and yet again, tingy spotting gone. With confidence I can say this isn't my period. I don't have an explanation tho otherwise as clearly I'm not pg lol wtf

Haai :hi:
Haha open them sticks woman! I can't wait for you to pee on things for gods sake :haha:
Yeah mines gone, oh my god! In the last hour my hope totally died and now I'm even more excited... MUST be calm and wait. I MIGHT TEST AGAIN TONIGHT.. well that went well? :wacko::blush:
I have had a lot of nausea that hasn't gone away, feeling nauseous mid meal etc. Feel sick writing this and don't want dinner. Other symptoms are sore armpits.. I had an episode of dizzy shakeyness after not eating for a while. And I've been more headachey than usual even though trying to drink plenty.

I know it is sounding good.. but my hope just died when I saw red.

Hips hurting sounds interesting.. did you have that with your last one? Exciting that other 'mumma' is getting it too.

Definitely sprinkling the :dust:

Haai :hi:
Haha open them sticks woman! I can't wait for you to pee on things for gods sake :haha:
Yeah mines gone, oh my god! In the last hour my hope totally died and now I'm even more excited... MUST be calm and wait. I MIGHT TEST AGAIN TONIGHT.. well that went well? :wacko::blush:
I have had a lot of nausea that hasn't gone away, feeling nauseous mid meal etc. Feel sick writing this and don't want dinner. Other symptoms are sore armpits.. I had an episode of dizzy shakeyness after not eating for a while. And I've been more headachey than usual even though trying to drink plenty.

I know it is sounding good.. but my hope just died when I saw red.

Hips hurting sounds interesting.. did you have that with your last one? Exciting that other 'mumma' is getting it too.

Definitely sprinkling the :dust:

Yes! I gt hip and lower back pain right away last time, had to get a snoogle pillow immediately haha and I completely relate ours both sounds reasonable but I feel no hope anymore for this round... I see the odd person getting bfps at 14 dpo but I just don't believe it for myself. I got my bfp last time quite early and was a little surprised because I thought we missed out chance as DH worked out of town. This cycle things unfolded differently :haha: damn New Years! Haha. On a side note, I think it's amazing you are a surrogate! It is something I am interested in as well! Good for you. I'm gunna stalk your journey :haha: are these close friends of yours?

I confess I bought another box of the little bulk ones :haha: They should be here late next week :haha: I think I'll wait the 2 more days until af is projected to come before I tear into my box of FRER haha.

Oooh well that's promising :D the fact that things are being weird is always good too haha. Nausea and cramps are my usual ones when I am.
Haha no use a frer like right now! You know you wanna ;) sorry I'm so bad haha.

Awh thank you, it's amazing and I'm very excited to have found my wonderful ip's after a year of searching for the right couple. Nah we were strangers but everything is perfect and they make me feel very comfortable, they make us feel like they want to build a relationship and enjoy our company and they won't let us pay for anything and always check on me. It's what I've been waiting for. This is our first cycle ttc and if we've got lucky I'll be amazed. It would be great though because I'll give birth in my break from work hopefully!

i'm 10dpo today and i've had some kind of weird symptoms too. around 6-9dpo I could have sworn AF was going to come any minute. I had a ton of CM (which i have some months), cramps here and there, etc. just had that "feeling". i'm a night shifter so early this morning around like 3 or 4am I was on my computer and had twinges of sharp pain in my right side. today, I've had no cramping so far and no symptoms of pregnancy or AF... i had been testing since 7dpo (i have wondfo's for my POAS addiction lol) all BFN so I had given up, but i MIGHT test again tomorrow if AF hasn't arrived yet... I usually have a 24-28 day cycle, so i'm expecting to start any time before tuesday.

ok ok im busting my pack in the morning... i am so exhausted this is ridiculous. and no spotting at all today.

Hi!!!! Trying this forum out. I'm 12dpo and I have no spotting but I have had weird cramps lower left side. Also, my app says I ovulated later than what my ovulation tests said I peaked. I dunno if it was a later ovulation. Closer to the 48 hrs? I'm waiting for AF cause I keep getting negative results. But! I've read that you won't get a positive day of or day after implantation. Ugh I feel like I'm all over the place. I've been tired and my side breasts are sore since ovulation. Could be all in my head though. A few days after ovulation I woke up nauseas. Maybe that was conception?

well 13 dpo and still negative.. shoulda expedited the box of those others tests haha i'm probably gunna test tomorrow with my last one. i forgot to add in my other symptoms the giant zits I am experiencing in the last couple weeks!! Ugh mortifying. I just feel off. No spotting today and AF is supposed to start tomorrow, 32nd day...

well 13 dpo and still negative.. shoulda expedited the box of those others tests haha i'm probably gunna test tomorrow with my last one. i forgot to add in my other symptoms the giant zits I am experiencing in the last couple weeks!! Ugh mortifying. I just feel off. No spotting today and AF is supposed to start tomorrow, 32nd day...

I feel ya.. I've been waiting for AF to start (tomorrow is cd28) and I had the tiniest amount of light pink cm tonight when I wiped. I tested BFN yesterday and today on a clear blue digi (though I know those take longer to show, I just wanted to see it in writing! Lol) no other symptoms really.. I hate this part of the 2ww. I just want AF to start and be over with so I can get on to next cycle!!!!

UGh, my experience is kinda like that,
The thing that is really getting me is my period. normally heavy, clumpy, regular and cramps!- this one was mostly blood- red- much lighter than normal, like MAYBE two regular tampons a day (normally it's super the first few days) NO CRAMPS!- then I get a very faint postive line- time line below- I can't post a picture cause I just joined.
1.2.16 Ovulation Peak-
1.6.16 Tender breasts
1.10.16 Nausea and headache am 6po
1.14.16 tender breast and tired
1.16.16 tender breast and pulling cramps lower left side 12dpo
1.18.16 "period" started laster 3-4 days with NO cramps
1.21.16 am test faint positive. 17dpo breasts no longer tender, but nausea comes and goes

I can't figure out if I'm leaning towards implant bleeding or chemical pregnancy-

heyyyy been away a few days, working, studying, momming!! I got AF with a vengeance the next day (32nd day) and I am glad it was before i used my last test ha! :haha: woohoo fingers crossed for my halloween baby this upcoming cycle!! This past cycle has been by far the most obscure with my swipe of early blood and everything else.. oh well. it was fun! haha

I wanted to follow up, I had a blood test done and I think by then it had became a negative result, which is what I figured- Waiting to test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->