Implantation cramping?? I need advice!

branham22

Reaction score
I am 9-10 dpo today.
On 7 dpo I was having cramps that felt just like af. Sometimes the cramping would taper off and I would have some twinges in the middle of my lower abdomen- I could even point to the exact spot they were and it was crazy! I thought that was maybe implantation??
But for most of the day today I have been having cramps/pressure on my right side only. Its not unbearable but it is uncomfortable. It kinda feels like O pains. Wtf? I know I O'd already, my temp was still high this a.m., and I have tested twice with bfn's.

Does this sound like implantation? Someone please help

Wish I could help u. I posted a question earlier that was kinda the same thing. i am about 7 DPO right now and yesterday I had pink tinged CM and a heavy cramping feeling today and alot of milky CM. I have never noticed early symptoms before so I have no idea either. Hopefully someone who knows more about this will answer and help us. :shrug:

Bump!!
10-11 dpo today and still having the cramping on my right side. Tested bfn this morning. Someone help :(

The month I got pregnant, I got a very sharp twinge on my lower left side at about 4dpo, it literally took my breath away for a second. After that my stomach just hurt. Not like period cramps, I don't know how to describe it other than it just felt weird and hurt off and on. I tested positive on 12dpo.

The pain seems to be gone now. How strange! The only thing I have had today is 2 very sharp twinges/pains on my right side- they only lasted like a second. Hopefully this means something good?? I'm due to test on Monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->