Implantation cramping?

BookGeek

SAHM to Baby Girl!
Reaction score
I need some advice ladies! If the little stabbing, twingy, cramps I'm feeling are possibly due to implantation, where should I be feeling them? A couple of days ago I felt them on my right side about two inches from my belly button, and it only lasted about an hour. Now I've been feeling them on and off for the past two days, but they're on my left side down near my hip bone. I haven't noticed any spotting. I am currently 9 dpo. And advice would be much appreciated!

I have the same feeling, same spots as yours! My last pregnancy I felt the same in the same areas... Take it as a good sign! I'm 8dpo and have been feeling this since 6dpo. The ones by my belly button were a little intense and the ones by my left hip are... noticeable.

Good luck!!!

Thank you, Peanut! I'm going to stay optimistic and believe that this is all a good sign! When do you plan on testing? I think I'm going to try by the end of the week.

I think I'll be testing near the end of the week as well, if I can hold off that long! I'm addicted to POAS.

Let me know how your results come out! I'm excited to know!

Best of luck to you, too! I hope that you keep us posted with your results if you want as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->