Implantation cramping?

Missy1992

Reaction score
Have any of you ladies who already have children noticed when implantation occurred? How many dpo did it happen? I’m currently 6dpo going on 7dpo and have had a backache today and sharp stabbing pains in my lower back. I have also been having light cramping. I was wondering if implantation can happen this early and if these can be signs of it.

With my first (only pregnancy so far) I got a really sharp pain on my left hand side quite low down and that was the trigger point for me...I got a bfp at 10 dpo on a frer and he's now 3.5 :) I'm really hoping that I'll get a bfp this month as I've been getting a similar thing, mild cramps and really weirdly...pain in my ovaries/similar which then travels down my legs. I've never had that before so who knows. Fingers crossed 🤞 your cramps are good sign! xx

This cycle, I had spotting in my underwear at about 11 dpo.

I thought it was my period starting because I'd been having regular old period cramps.

I assume that was implantation because I've since gotten bfp.

Good luck to you.

I don't have a success story yet but wanted to chime in that I've had AF type cramps since 6dpo and today I'm 8dpo. Twice though the cramps got horrible, unlike anything I've ever felt before and it lasted for about 10-15 minutes each time. I'm still testing out my trigger shot so I have to wait to see if it means anything!

I’m curious about this as well. At 5dpo, throughout the day I would get this quick, sharp stabbing pain on my right side. Was quite painful and not something I have felt that bad before... I wasn’t sure how much this could do with conceiving with it being only 5dpo ovulation though... or if anyone else had experienced this with a :bfp: at the end of it? I’m 6dpo today and i haven’t felt it at all today....

I'm curious about this too. I was having probably 4-5 days where I would have little twinges/cramps alternating on my right and left side but nothing in a couple days now. I'm not positive what DPO I am.. I thought I ovulated on the 25th but I think it was actually on the 2nd or 3rd of this month, so maybe 7-8 DPO?

Have any of you ladies who already have children noticed when implantation occurred? How many dpo did it happen? I’m currently 6dpo going on 7dpo and have had a backache today and sharp stabbing pains in my lower back. I have also been having light cramping. I was wondering if implantation can happen this early and if these can be signs of it.

Missy1992,

Hello again! :wave: I am 7dpo today and since 5dpo I have had a backache that wont go away. The only way I can describe it that it feels like i have a stiff/sore lower back, almost like i pulled something but I havent lol. I also had a slight temp dip today from 99F to 98.6F. Not sure if this is a good sign that maybe all this back pain is from implantation. Guess I will find out soon enough. this TWW is killing me.

I had some diffuse twinges/crampies all across my lower abdomen last night (I think 7 DPO?) for maybe 15-20 minutes and then it went away. It was really mild but noticeable. I hate waiting to find out :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->