Implantation Cramping?

yeah im feelin fine today :) had a lot of weird cramping last night on my back and bum :wacko: apart from that , nothin new, on the upside! AF hasnt showed her ugly7 face still! lol ... how r u ? ...X

Im great, thanks for asking. A little crampy today but other than that I am good to go. I am excited about this new cycle! I like the idea of a valentines baby. Did you test yet?

good stuff :D awww a valetines baby would be lovely :D i havent tested yet :wacko: lol lol... maybe 2day when im out shopping i might cave in and buy one! lol ... oh god i dont know whats up with me, i fell asleep at 9 last night and iv woken up at 3AM!! :wacko: what is happening to my sleep routine ! :haha: ...X

Hey girls,

So I tested this morning at 11dpo and got my :bfp::happydance::happydance:

Wow, can't believe it, I'm so excited :cloud9:

Guess what I had was definately implantation bleeding/cramps then.

Your turn now Daniele :test:

Attachments

• IMG00068-20110204-0846.jpg
    IMG00068-20110204-0846.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 59
LARA!!!! CONGRATS SWEETIE!!!! I am so happy for you! YAY! What are you hoping for, a girl or boy?

Xoxox

Lara- I wonder why that First response said neg? I thought that was the most sensitive test out there. eeekk

OMG congratssssssssss!!!

i also got mine!!!! yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D:D:D:D:D:D

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 28
YAY Daniele!!!!!! Congrats sweetheart! I am so happy for you....... :)

I know you are so happy! BIG HUGS!!!!!!!!

thank you hun :hugs:

i am so over the moon!!!!

ur next mrs :D ....X

I hope so! I am so excited about this month :)

Daniele, where exactly is Glasgow? Whats it like there?

fixed 4 u hun :hugs:

glasgow is a big city in Scotland :) its great :D very busy :D the way i like it!! :haha:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

WOW!!!!!!! Congrats Daniele - I just knew it!!!! :happydance::happydance:

Such exciting news - guess we did have implantation then?!!!

I still can't really believe it, feels so surreal :cloud9:

kater - the FRER was positive had a faint pink line in real life, just didn't translate well on my phone picture!! I did the FRER and when I saw the faint line I totally freaked out!! Then I thought, what the heck, I'll try a digi! So glad I did :happydance:

Oh, and Glasgow is a city in Scotland :thumbup:

yep implantation cramping is what it was!! LOL

oh i feel like im havin a dream!!! lol lol .... so so so so excited , but if im honest , a tad scared too , because of my previous MC...

were in south uk do u live lara? ...X

I live in Bristol hun, so a busy city too - I also love that :)

Kater - I genuinely have no preference of boy or girl, but think I have a slight feeling that we have a blue bump :) We're gonna stay on Team Yellow though, really want the surprise :)

I'm a bit nervous too, but have a good feeling about this little beanie :) AF isn't due until Monday so will be better when I get past that.

Xxx

lara , how do u changer ur name thingy too pregnant ?...X

I am so happy for you both :) YAY!

I used to live in a big city and thought I would hate a smaller town, but now I am used to it and cant imagine it any other way.

congrats ladies !!! daniele omg i didnt know you could find that you were only 3 weeks? so when last did you think you ov or how many days from last af to bfp ? My af is due in a week but it feels like it is coming, hoping its implantion
I live in the country, love it:)

Daniele - go to User CP at the top left of the page, then there is a menu on the left where you can Edit Details :)

It feels so good to change it :)

spellfairy - I found out today at 11dpo, but AF not due until Monday for me. Guess I'm lucky that I got a positive so soon :)

Congratulations on all who are pregnant.

I have painful cramps across my belly, I am on DPO 3 so don't know if this is normal or not. I don't want to get my hopes up as I have been trying for 4 months unscessful and each time I think oh might be pregnant and it is such an emotional experience. This time around however I don't want to think overly optimisum, I want to be realistic in my approach and be more relaxed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->