Implantation Cramping?

I am 7-8 I don't know lol. All I know is that I had a possitive ovulation on Jan 27th confirmed with BBT's on FF.

Now yesterday and today I have pinkish spots and alot of creamy cm, also have crampish feelings on my right side.

I been having tiredness, like after a full nights good sleep. Im ready for bed again in the evening. On my days off, I been going to bed earlier than usual.

Ooo can I join in, congrats to all those ladies who got their :bfp:

I am 6/7 DPO had some brown/pink spotting yesterday and cramps all night, was sort of located in the pubic bone and then worked its way up :blush:

Praying this is it as I have never had this before :thumbup:

hey hunibunihuman,

congrats!!! how many dpo did you test positive on? and did you have any other symtoms.I ov on 28/1 as positive opk and smiley on 27/1, but thought it too early to test yet, buy i'm trying to hold out until af due

congratulations to all of you that got BFP , hope i'm next!

Can I just ask you lovely ladies, for those that had IB what was your CM like?

Mine is like EWCM with pink all through it and now I am confuzzled :wacko:

Ohmigod, there must be lots of baby dust flying around this thread!!!! Congrats to all who got their bfps :happydance: I'm somewhere between 6-8 dpo. Had an evening of cramping last night. Trying not to get my hopes up but it's so hard!! Good luck to all! :dust:

congrats ladies !!! daniele omg i didnt know you could find that you were only 3 weeks? so when last did you think you ov or how many days from last af to bfp ? My af is due in a week but it feels like it is coming, hoping its implantion
I live in the country, love it:)

thank u :) im actually 5 weeks and a bit :) to be honest i have no clue when i ovulated lol :wacko: i was just going by my last period lol .. might just be implantation!!! :D im hoping it is for u :hugs: let us knw when u test :) ...X

:dust: :dust ...X

Congratulations on all who are pregnant.

I have painful cramps across my belly, I am on DPO 3 so don't know if this is normal or not. I don't want to get my hopes up as I have been trying for 4 months unscessful and each time I think oh might be pregnant and it is such an emotional experience. This time around however I don't want to think overly optimisum, I want to be realistic in my approach and be more relaxed!

this is what i had, and on my back.. it felt like a kind tugging feeling ... :)

just remember that each month that goes by brings u closer to the month when u get ur BFP :hugs:

everything crossed 4 u :) ..X :dust: ...X

I am 7-8 I don't know lol. All I know is that I had a possitive ovulation on Jan 27th confirmed with BBT's on FF.

Now yesterday and today I have pinkish spots and alot of creamy cm, also have crampish feelings on my right side.

I been having tiredness, like after a full nights good sleep. Im ready for bed again in the evening. On my days off, I been going to bed earlier than usual.

i had a lot of creamy EWCM , and cramping on my left side before i got my BFP ... :)

sending lots of :dust: :dust: ur way!!! :D :D .. :hugs: ...X

Ooo can I join in, congrats to all those ladies who got their :bfp:

I am 6/7 DPO had some brown/pink spotting yesterday and cramps all night, was sort of located in the pubic bone and then worked its way up :blush:

Praying this is it as I have never had this before :thumbup:

omg!! this is always a good sign!! the pink/brown CM :)

everything crossed this is ur month hun :hugs: ...X

Can I just ask you lovely ladies, for those that had IB what was your CM like?

Mine is like EWCM with pink all through it and now I am confuzzled :wacko:

i never eally had IB more cramping .. i had kinda creamy colour EWCM :blush: lol lol

pink is good!!! :D :D ...X

Ahhh thanks Daniele :hugs: Congrats on your BFP!! H&H 9 months!! :wohoo:

I don't want to get my hopes up but can't help it, I have tried everything this month, legs in the air, pinapple, BD every day/other day :rofl: One of the little buggers has to stick! I want my Valentines baby!

Ohmigod, there must be lots of baby dust flying around this thread!!!! Congrats to all who got their bfps :happydance: I'm somewhere between 6-8 dpo. Had an evening of cramping last night. Trying not to get my hopes up but it's so hard!! Good luck to all! :dust:

exactly what i was thinking!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

oh i knoww!!!! i was the same, i wasnt even going to test lol! incase i ha built my hopes up too much ...

:dust: :dust: ur way!!!! :D :D :D ...X :hugs:

i took another test today

the one on top is yesterdays and the bottom is this mornings :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 19

I don't want to get my hopes up but can't help it, I have tried everything this month, legs in the air, pinapple, BD every day/other day :rofl: One of the little buggers has to stick! I want my Valentines baby!

:haha::haha: that made me lol there when u said "one of the little buggers has to stick" haha :D

awwww how lovely .. a valentines baby!!!! when r u going to test ? :) ...X

:haha::haha: that made me lol there when u said "one of the little buggers has to stick" haha :D

awwww how lovely .. a valentines baby!!!! when r u going to test ? :) ...X

Valentines day.. :blush:

Would love to surprise DH!!

Fabulous lines on those tests! :hugs:

i have everything crossed 4 u hun :D

lots of :dust: :dust: :dust: ur way!!!! :D :D ....X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member