Implantation Cramping?

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by sarahwantland, Nov 17, 2011.

1. sarahwantland

sarahwantland Well-Known Member

Hey everybody! I woke up today and I had cramps like that of AF about to show up. That would be kind of weird because AF is not due in my neighborhood until November 25-26ish. I waited all day to see if something happened or if I bled. NOTHING. I felt the cramps all day and now they are going away. I ruled out other things that it could be. I think everybody gets the gist of that. I am now starting to wonder if that might have been implantation today.
    I do not know my DPO today. I am around 5 or 6 DPO. I have to ballpark it. I am not charting my temp or cycle. I did not find any bleeding or spotting at all. Is this it? Of course, until I take my test I do not know for sure. I am hoping for a :bfp:
    The other things I have noticed is that the bbs and the nipples (Sorry tmi) are getting more sore and sensitive tonight.
    Anybody else having possible implantation here soon? I would love to have some testing buddies here!
    By the way-Thanksgiving is my test day!

2. hatbox

hatbox Well-Known Member

Hey. 6 dpo is a possible implant day so it's quite possible that it's implantation cramping! I'm due the day after Thanksgiving or the day of depending on whether my cycle wants to be a 28 or 29 dayer this month. I'm planning on testing the day before Thanksgiving.

3. sarahwantland

sarahwantland Well-Known Member

Good luck!!!! :dust: