Implantation Cramping?

sarahwantland

Reaction score
Hey everybody! I woke up today and I had cramps like that of AF about to show up. That would be kind of weird because AF is not due in my neighborhood until November 25-26ish. I waited all day to see if something happened or if I bled. NOTHING. I felt the cramps all day and now they are going away. I ruled out other things that it could be. I think everybody gets the gist of that. I am now starting to wonder if that might have been implantation today.
I do not know my DPO today. I am around 5 or 6 DPO. I have to ballpark it. I am not charting my temp or cycle. I did not find any bleeding or spotting at all. Is this it? Of course, until I take my test I do not know for sure. I am hoping for a :bfp:
The other things I have noticed is that the bbs and the nipples (Sorry tmi) are getting more sore and sensitive tonight.
Anybody else having possible implantation here soon? I would love to have some testing buddies here!
By the way-Thanksgiving is my test day!

Hey. 6 dpo is a possible implant day so it's quite possible that it's implantation cramping! I'm due the day after Thanksgiving or the day of depending on whether my cycle wants to be a 28 or 29 dayer this month. I'm planning on testing the day before Thanksgiving.

Hey. 6 dpo is a possible implant day so it's quite possible that it's implantation cramping! I'm due the day after Thanksgiving or the day of depending on whether my cycle wants to be a 28 or 29 dayer this month. I'm planning on testing the day before Thanksgiving.

Good luck!!!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->