Implantation cramps? Or PMS? What do you think?

mamawolf

Reaction score
Hey guys, as best I can tell I ovulated around the 12th. From the 17th through the 20th I kept getting intermittent mild cramps. Sometimes dull all over ache and sometimes a pulling type pain. It has since stopped for the most part. Now the only time I cramp is (TMI) during orgasm. Just mild. Which is something I remember from previous pregnancies. My period should be due Thurs but I’m not cramping anymore. I haven’t been able to get a BFP yet.

What do you guys think?

Other symptoms:
VERY sore breasts (also keep getting a “let down” sensation like when I breastfed)
Bloating
Almost tender feeling lower abdomen which I remember having in previous pregnancies

Also other little things but I’m not sure they aren’t just in my head :)

From what I have read it does sound like implantation cramping. Are you saying you are currently only cramping during sex and not throughout the day? Or that you never usually cramp except for during sex?

Those 2-3 days it was intermittent throughout the day (regardless of sex) since then it has stopped. Now I only seem to cramp during orgasm.

Oh yes, it really sound like implantation. Do you usually have sore breasts in the 2ww?

Sometimes yes sometimes no. I don’t THINK they’re usually this sore but I could just not be remembering

Getting kind of discouraged that I haven’t gotten a positive yet. Even though I know it’s still early

Another unclear FRER this morning. Very faint line and I can’t tell if it has color or not.

Ive been cramping fora few hours now. AF is due friday-ish (i have irregular periods). I feel out. I tested today and it was negative. So sad.

Hey guys, as best I can tell I ovulated around the 12th. From the 17th through the 20th I kept getting intermittent mild cramps. Sometimes dull all over ache and sometimes a pulling type pain. It has since stopped for the most part. Now the only time I cramp is (TMI) during orgasm. Just mild. Which is something I remember from previous pregnancies. My period should be due Thurs but I’m not cramping anymore. I haven’t been able to get a BFP yet.

What do you guys think?

Other symptoms:
VERY sore breasts (also keep getting a “let down” sensation like when I breastfed)
Bloating
Almost tender feeling lower abdomen which I remember having in previous pregnancies

Also other little things but I’m not sure they aren’t just in my head :)

How would you describe that feeling? Like after an ab workout?

I did have a feeling like that once early last week but I assumed it was gas/tummy issues. The rest of the time it’s been a very mild either pulling like pain or an all over ache. I do get some sore feelings like that, that feels like round ligament pain but that’s not out of the ordinary for my cycles

Last edited:
Cramped so much last night it woke me up at 4am. Still no AF. 11 DPO and BFN this morning

I did have a feeling like that once early last week but I assumed it was gas/tummy issues. The rest of the time it’s been a very mild either pulling like pain or an all over ache. I do get some sore feelings like that, that feels like round ligament pain but that’s not out of the ordinary for my cycles

Thanks. I'm sore as well, nothing big just mild soreness. And chest pressure like something heavy is pushing down hard on it. That is new for me. The low ab soreness I have had in anovulatory cycles.

Did you retest yet hun?

Thanks. I'm sore as well, nothing big just mild soreness. And chest pressure like something heavy is pushing down hard on it. That is new for me. The low ab soreness I have had in anovulatory cycles.

Did you retest yet hun?

Yes I used an frer this morning and there’s a line but I can’t tell if there’s color so I’m calling it negative. Getting discouraged it’s trying to stay positive until AF arrives. Same occasional mild cramps for me. It usually right before bed that I get them. My boobs are extremely sore. I’m hoping for good news

Yes I used an frer this morning and there’s a line but I can’t tell if there’s color so I’m calling it negative. Getting discouraged it’s trying to stay positive until AF arrives. Same occasional mild cramps for me. It usually right before bed that I get them. My boobs are extremely sore. I’m hoping for good news

I am hoping for good news for you as well. I am definitely keeping you in my thoughts dear!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->