Implantation cramps?

Patsy7

Reaction score
Hello lovelies,

Just wondering, people that have experienced implantation cramps before what did it feel like?

Have read loads that it feels like af cramping, but is this always the case?

Am 7 dpo and for a couple of days have had a few sharp pains (feels like im being jabbed with a needle) right in the centre above pubic bone. Not really painful but enough to make me stop and think

Apart from that I have had insanely sore boobs, which is normal for me after o and sooooo much gas (which is not lol)

Oh and last night i had the most scary/vivid dream of my life.

im not sure that im going to be any help as little confused myself but I have had on off cramps and sharpish pains on my left side I thought it was from my ovaries? im not sure how many dpo I am though as im due my af sat but ive had them for 3 days or so xx

at 5 and 6 dpo (2-3 days ago) i had a metallic taste and also cramping in the left side but it was extremely nuzzle and soft like. more like a soft poking than a cramp but i still considered it a cramp. i normally have painful cramping between period and ovulation but i barely had any cramps at all and when i did it was the nuzzly soft feeling. today at 4pm i got my bfp at 8dpo with a frer and two wondfos. now im having more cramping on the left side. must be where the baby had implanted!

just like you i had a vivid dream at 6 dpo and then a bit of a lucid dream last night... i didnt dream of babies like most women seem to... i dreamt of my boyfriend every time. i also have had swollen boobs with very little pain since DPO 1. it happened right after BDing on the day i got a positive OPK. we did not BD any time before.

for ds#1-nothing
for ds #2- 9dpo. I was dead asleep and I woke up to a very sharp stabbing pain right above my pubic bone and to the right a little bit. it lasted for about 30 sec. and then it went away. That was all the cramping I had. But I remember thinking, that was it. I think my little bean just implanted. Sure enough 2 days later I got my BFP.

have you tested yet?

Hello lovelies,

Just wondering, people that have experienced implantation cramps before what did it feel like?

Have read loads that it feels like af cramping, but is this always the case?

Am 7 dpo and for a couple of days have had a few sharp pains (feels like im being jabbed with a needle) right in the centre above pubic bone. Not really painful but enough to make me stop and think

Apart from that I have had insanely sore boobs, which is normal for me after o and sooooo much gas (which is not lol)

Oh and last night i had the most scary/vivid dream of my life.
i did have a vivid dream a few hours before my implantation and my implantation was not painful at all. it felt more like tugging or nuzzling with a bit of a cramp. it was nothing like ive felt before and it was in the right side... it didnt feel like it was in my ovary. at 9 am at 6 dpo it was low then almost an exact hour later it was very high... each time it only lasted just about 4 seconds or 3. i didnt know this was implantation but 2 days later i got my bfp on frer and three wondfos but i didnt use fmu. i used second and third urine of the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->