implantation cramps?

emicakess

Reaction score
I'm sure this question has been asked a million times and im sorry for asking again! I'm looking to get some opinions from you ladies with your past pregnancies or if you have this this cycle.

I'm CD22, 6/7 DPO i believe. My cycles are normally 28-30 days long so I'm atleast about a week away from expected AF. I just started cramping so bad today, like the witch is right at the door and is coming for me with vengeance. I have no clue what implantation cramps feel like and when i researched it a bit i got the answer that "they feel like pokes and prods" um no this is like my uterus is very angry right now. And the pain is radiating down my left hip and leg into an ache. I am hopeful this is implantation..

Any input is appreciated!

Implantation cramps feel like a very irritated, sore uterus for me! Like, really bad period cramps, or even what you'd expect from a chemical pregnancy or super early pregnancy loss. Also a constant feeling of, like you say, angry uterus. I never got gentle prods or delicate pains!

I have an angry uterus right now and think I might be 6dpo, crampy and sore.

FX it is implantation for both of us!!! I hate this feeling it totally makes me feel like im out haha.TMI but i dont even want to toot because i feel like im gonna jumpstart AF hahahha 😂:rofl:

I'm 3dpo and been having the same cramps on my left hand side, but they were spreading to my back, I was conceived I was gonna go the toilet, wipe and af would be there even thou I'm not due for 11 days, hopefully it's a good sign, but they were bloody painful 😢

Josie could you possibly be more than 3 dpo? I think implantation cramps happen about 6-10 dpo but i could be wrong! I hope this is it for you hun! I know omg they hurt so bad :/

Nope definitely only 3dpo, Mabey 4, I have no idea what the cramps are ever had them after Ov before, always the day of Ov or just befor af, but they started out as dull pains, I taught it was in my mind till they got more painfull, thankfully they have stopped but still don't feel like myself 😞😞

Well maybe your implantation is early!! Its not impossible im sure! Or maybe its pregnancy related in some other way! GL! Mine are killin my right now omg

Judie I'm right there with you. 3 dpo and cramping. Not a lot though. Just here and there. Terrible gas today :laugh2: When is everyone gonna start testing? Don't even try saying 12 dpo or missed AF lol. I know I can't wait that long!

I have 4 kids already so Mabey it is a sign??, your not to far ahead of me, apart from the cramps how are you feeling, I'm tempted to test on sat, but I'm gonna wait till the following week x

Judie I'm right there with you. 3 dpo and cramping. Not a lot though. Just here and there. Terrible gas today :laugh2: When is everyone gonna start testing? Don't even try saying 12 dpo or missed AF lol. I know I can't wait that long!

I have had gas also and I'm needing to pee more, all I have had to drink is a glass of Coke and a glass of water in a 12 hour period, but yet I'm peeing so much, again it could be me over thinking things, I personally won't be testing till
Next thursday at the earliest x

FX for both of you!!! I think im 7 DPO today .. i originally was gonna wait til Saturday but now im all anxious and excited so maybe start testing tomorrow lol

Im going to start testing at 9 DPO. Funny enough DH has a SA to do that day. Even if I test pos Im going to make him go anyway lol.

FX for both of you!!! I think im 7 DPO today .. i originally was gonna wait til Saturday but now im all anxious and excited so maybe start testing tomorrow lol
I'm normally on the test early band wagon but it's heartbreaking when it's bfn that's why I'm gonna wait, i really hope you get the result u want Hun x

I was a poas addict with my 4, but I'm gonna show some restraint 😁😁😁 and not test till next Saturday, we shall see how long it lasts 😂😂, hope it's bfp for u girls x

I was a poas addict with my 4, but I'm gonna show some restraint 😁😁😁 and not test till next Saturday, we shall see how long it lasts 😂😂, hope it's bfp for u girls x

I just dont think I can wait that long. ....50 Wandfos in the bathroom...theres no way I can hold out :laugh2: If only!

DH wants to test together this month, though. Ugh. lol

I don't have any tests in the house, and I'm glad cause I'd be test right now 😂, I'm saying I'll test next sat but I'll cave before then😁😁, feel really nauseous right now, cramps are gone but the needing to pee isn't, either my mind is playing tricks on me or were on to something, just wish we could tell straight away this symthom spotting is draining 😢😢

To me it felt like very mild af cramps on and off and then two days later I had a small amount of brown spotting in my underwear, only once that day. Of course, this is if I indeed did implant lol

im 6/7dpo too and having cramps. Little different than my period cramps, its like pressure pain.

1-3dpo i had ovulation kinda pain
4-5dpo i was farting every two second, horrible horrible smell !!!:blush:
6dpo my belly is so bloated, no gas tho! feeling thirsty and have cramps

I had temp drop yesterday but today it remained low so it wasnt a dip, to be called implantation.

I'm sure this question has been asked a million times and im sorry for asking again! I'm looking to get some opinions from you ladies with your past pregnancies or if you have this this cycle.

I'm CD22, 6/7 DPO i believe. My cycles are normally 28-30 days long so I'm atleast about a week away from expected AF. I just started cramping so bad today, like the witch is right at the door and is coming for me with vengeance. I have no clue what implantation cramps feel like and when i researched it a bit i got the answer that "they feel like pokes and prods" um no this is like my uterus is very angry right now. And the pain is radiating down my left hip and leg into an ache. I am hopeful this is implantation..

Any input is appreciated!

I don't quite remember the exact feeling I had with my son except that I delayed testing until I was 3 weeks late because I kept feeling that impending feeling, like AF was about to start any minute, and I kept having no bleeding. I remember feeling something that felt like the start of my period and running to the bathroom, SURE I was going to see blood, and it was just CM. I continued to have cramping for many weeks into my first trimester and it was SO unnerving because I'd had a miscarriage a few cycles before that pregnancy so it was nerve wracking. My midwives assured me it was all normal. It felt like pre-period cramps, exactly like them, for me, and I only know that because I remember being certain that I couldn't possibly be pregnant because it felt like I was going to start my period any second.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->