• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Implantation dip? 7dpo

sarahbear731

TTC #3!
Reaction score
Could this be in implantation dip?

https://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb447/sarahbear731/Screenshot_20180723-083315_FF%20Mobile.jpg

Also, my temps have been so low this cycle. I know I run cooler, but when I was TTC #2, my temps were mid 97s. This cycle (my first charting since I got my BFP in Dec 2012), I'm low-mid 96s. Is that weird?

I could write this post lol! I had a dip like yours at 7DPO if you look at my chart. Turned out not to be implantation, but yours still could very well be! I looked through many graphs on FF that had implantation like dips, some of them were BFP and some of them were BFN, there is really no way of knowing. I noticed people usually got their BFP around 3 days after implantation dip, no more than 4 usually, so I would say you would know by then? There were also people that had no BFP at all, or had a smaller dip later that FF characterized as an implantation dip.

Also my temps are also lower since TTC in around 2012, when they were also in 97s pre ovulation. Seems like I ovulate, so I am not counting it as a problem just yet (the temps). FX!

sarahbear - fx'd for you! I'm 5 DPO today, and have been seeing some weirdness in my chart too... this cycle, I'm just deciding to not even try and figure it out and just wait until closer to the end of my TWW and just test anyway. :) Because stranger things have happened, right? LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"