Implantation Dip or am I out?? Not out yet!!

wtbmummy

Reaction score
I've not posted since an early mc early April. After couple of months I am back to charting etc..

We are ttc no.2 and I have had tests done already and been told if we don't fall by July we will be referred to the fertility clinic (we have been trying since last july)

Well this month havent had many symptoms other than itchy boobs. Yep itchy so so itchy :haha:
My chart was steadily rising so i was hopeful however today its started to fall :cry:
I am really really hoping its implantation and af isnt on its way but i need to be realistic too.

So could it be late implantation or am i out? What do people think???

How long is your LP normally? 9 dpo could be early to see a drop for af coming. It could be an implantation dip but it could just be a random fall in temp.

Its dropped again today :cry:

My lp is 12 days so it is normally 9 or 10dpo i start to experience a drop. As its a drop again today I am feeling like I'm out this month despite all the other signs :shrug:

Still have fingers crossed but after 11months of ttc no.2 I am also trying to be realistic instead of getting my hopes up again :(
Thank you for replying

Hey lovely xx There's a woman on a regular thread I'm a part of who got her BFP with dropping temps just above the coverline.
I don't want to give you false hope but just thought I'd just mention it xx I have everything crossed for you and if this isn't the cycle, then next one is your magical sticky bean :hugs: :hugs:

Well it looks like im not out just yet!
Temp has ever so slightly increased this morning so I'm staying positive :thumbup:
Especially with my symptoms :winkwink:

Awwe i hope you get your sticky bean! My OH and i have been trying for well over 2 year now, i get myself built up every month staying positive (trying t
Not to obsess) but trying not to stress about it and every month AF comes. This month feels different though, imAF aint due until 2nd july so im trying not to get dragged into obsessing, although i have already done about 7 tests *hmmmm what did i say about obsessing* the first one was an extremely faint BFP and the others were all BFN. I have every symptom of a pregnancy and my
cervix is really really far back and has been for about 3-4 days now.

I hope we all get our sticky beans this month. I dont like the TWW ������

Hi beckie :hi:
Thank you. I really hope you get a bfp soon. Are you ttc no.1?
I do the same thing every single month I test n test. I have been good this month though and first time I tested was today after the slight rise. Twice!!! :dohh: feel like faint line on one but no doubt it was a BFN. But only dpo 11.

But I also have some positive symptoms this month :shrug:
Itchy boobs/nipples (had with ds for whole pregnancy, think from the growing)
Full boobs also. Seem bigger.
Had nausea two evenings in a row and even took a disliking to one my fav meals which I had been looking forward to all day.
N lastly constipated, which i hate :( lol

I really hope that we get sticky beans xx

I have checked FF and all bar 2 charts I have seen when started to rise became pg :wacko:
Really really hoping

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->