Implantation help!!

Katesunrays24

Reaction score
Hi I'm new here and am hoping someone has experience or is the same as me. Basically my last period was Feb 18, this week Monday I have had cramps, got lightheaded, a short headache. Last week should have bee ovulation.
I have NEVER had this happen before. Even before a period. I get cramps a day before my period along with #2. My period isnt due till the 17th of this month. Could it have been implantation cramps? Because I haven't had bleeding from what I know.
Let me point out my boyfriend and I have had unprotected sex around my ovulation if it was right. He did pull out but we're at the point if it happens were fine with it.

No one can tell you if it was implantatation hun. I doubt it is if he pulled out though and if if you have a normal cycle then really that would be a little early for implantation. I wouldn't stress. Only way to know for sure though unfortunately is just wait it out for now and then test a bit closer to the time or when AF is late. Good luck and hope you get the outcome you want!

I know it's just I've never got these cramps before a week before my period and I haven't felt like myself I don't know how to explain it . This is going to be tmi haha but we did have sex last night and that seemed different also, inside it just seemed tighter? I'm a mess right now haha. Thank you though!

have you tested? I managed to get a positive test at 9dpo this pregnancy so might be in with a chance to see if the pull out failed... I can say that I've had cramps as a sign of pregnancy but I have also had early pregnancy synptoms when AF was due so symptoms alone won't tell you a thing :hugs:

I tested today but not with the first morning urine which I should have it was a cvs brand. My period is in two days I'm just not understand why all this stuff is happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->