implantation or af?

Waiting2BAMum

Reaction score
Hello everyone. i am new to this so excuse me if i say some things that you may not understand. Well my DF and i have been ttc since Jan. He's healthy and so am I so I dont think thats the problem. But anyways in June AF came from June 1 until June 5 . and usually my cycles range from 33-37 days. I o'd around June 20th. We BD'd two days CD2 , CD3 , CD5 , CD7 and so on . We even BD'd on my O day. My nipples have been extremely sore [ worse than usual ] . 1-5 Dpo i had slight cramping.
7dpo i woke up with a nose bleed [ i NEVER have those] . So it kind of threw me forr a loop. Well earlier today we were BD and I began to get TERRIBLE cramps in my stomach. today is 12 dpo and I am spotting. Its not enough to determine if my cycle is just 9 days early or if its implantation bleeding. it was a VERY light redat first but now is getting darker. Anyone help me ? Could i still have a chance or am I out this month? please dont be rude. i just need answers.

Do you know how long your luteal phase is? Your period follows ovulation, not your previous period and that's why you have variation in cycle length. So, it could be implantation bleeding or your period. Unfortunately the only way to know is to wait for AF or take a hpt. I wouldn't say you are out, but if you O'd on June 20th, your period is probably right around the corner. Hope you find out soon! Good Luck :)

Your luteal phase is the amount of time between ovulation and your period. I'm sure someone will comment who knows exactly how to calculate it, but I count from the day of ovulation to the day before AF, mine is 13 days almost always even though my cycles vary in length from 23 - 27 days. When i can pin point ovulation I know to expect my period 2 weeks later regardless cycle length. Once you get this figured out it will help a lot. What you thought were "early" or "late" periods were probably early or late ovulations. I hope that helps, maybe someone else could explain it better?

sooo iknow this is probably tmi but the bleeding from today wasnt even enough to fill a pad. Usually I have really heavy af and have to change every 2 hours or so . and also I counted back in the other months to figure out my LP but they were also irregular. So idk :/ #Hopeless

How are you determining ovulation? I used to always use just ewcm as a guide, this last month I also used opk and I was actually ovulating a day later than I thought. I have ew cm for two days prior to ovulating and I always thought it happened on the same day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->