• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Implantation or early Period? Help :)

keepfaith17

Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm new to forums and this site is the only one that i found fairly regular post. I don't understand all of the acronyms but I am needing a little advise.

so... by using the "My calendar" App on my phone the period of fertilization was 12/2- 12/10 i believe with the 9th showing a little egg for the highest day and my next period to start on 12/23-24th. We DTD 5 to 6 times during the "fertile period" ( since i updated the app that my period started 12/12 it cleared previous info :growlmad: ) well yesterday 12/12 in the afternoon i noticed i was spotting.. faint pink then brownish color then as the evening went on it got heavier and tiny clots (clots in general are normal for me during normal monthly flow, even larger clots) and today 12/13 still bleeding but not excessively i suppose. i have changed tampon once in a 5 hour time frame... could this be implantation bleeding so soon?
We have been trying since about August since i had my IUD taking out at the end of July. i have been regular and every 26-28days. This is the first time (ever) I have had bleeding mid-cycle so i'm not too sure what it is and i wondered if there was anyone else that had experienced it?

Some women do bleed around ovulation but usually not too much. Are you doing anything else to track ovulation like temping or OPKs?

Im not using any other method currently other than tracking by the App. I am 27 with 1 child thats almost 4 and I've never had ovulation or Mid-Cycle bleeding. Just seemed a little strange to me but nothing worth going to the Dr for right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"