Implantation or early period?

charlie1510

Reaction score
Hi all,
Can anyone offer any advice? I'm 6dpo and losing brown watery blood. I know it's a possible day for implantation bleeding but I thought that was only supposed to be a few drops, and this is more like the beginnings of a period and I feel 'periody'. It's fine; obviously I'd like to be pregnant but it's only my first month of trying so if it's AF coming early it just means I can try again sooner. I didn't have implantation bleeding when pregnant with my daughter. Can it be more than just light spotting? Or is it more likely to be AF?
:wacko:

This day is more likely for IB at 6dpo :) FX!! How do u track O tho? Are u sure you O'ed when u think u did?
I'm in a similar spot except in 10dpo (AF due in 4 days) and I had just ONE SPOT of "baby pink" colored blood mixed into my CM, which sounds ALOT like implantation bleeding but IDK! Ive been doing enzyme therapy for my tubal blockage for about 4 months now so there's def s chance that my scar tissue has dissolved. FX! I also had cramping yest and pelvic stabbing pains and then this a.m I woke to a huge temp spike as well so FX the early spotting/bleeding is a good sign for us both! Oh and IB can be both just one or a few light spots OR it can be a light flow. Alot of women mistake it for a light AF so there's def a chance for u! Usually u can get a positive 2-4 days after IB so you could try testing at 10dpo with a frer :) good luck! Keep me updated! And ill let u know if I get a bfp in the next day or so. FX for us both!!!

With ds1 I had the smallest amount of ib and since then I've doubted that's what it was as everybody else had so much more. It was 2 days after mine that I got my bfp

Thanks girls. I was using OPKs so I know when I ovulated for sure. My instinct says it's AF this morning, but I guess we'll see.

Ive had the same since yesterday, odd for me as I never bleed until af. It seems to be stopping now tho. Im 6dpo today x

Hi I had this at 7dpo and thought oh no!! AF here this lasted a Day mine went bright red too and loads of cramping! Then I had weird dreams and load of cm and dizzyness... today I got My BFP - Stick in there xx

Hi there, sometimes IB is more than 1-2 'spots'. I had IB with my first from 7-3 DPO and had pink/brown discharge through tat time, had to use panty liners. Got faint positive at 14DPO (only tested because I was very nauseous!) and a proper positive at 16DPO. I'm having what I think might be IB, again brown/pink smears but started at 10DPO so it might also be early AF. Too early to test for me so just have to wait and see!

Hi it's been different for me both times, first time got it after i got a bfp very next day so i got bfp 9dpo & 10dpo got spotting enough for a panty liner not mixed with cm thpugh both times was just brown old blood, second time got spotting just the once few drops at 8dpo & bfp next day. Everyone is different & each time is dofferent my sisters was more red & lasted few days but not heavy like a period just spotting

Thanks ladies. I still have no idea whether I'm waiting for AF or to ovulate again. I'm now 11dpo (tested yesterday BFN, but with my daughter I didn't get a BFP until 14dpo). I've got no pregnancy symptoms and don't feel pregnant at all but still don't know whether that was early AF (though not very AF like) or some weird random bleeding. Is it even possible to get a period at 6dpo?

I am not sure how ib works?! I know I got spots last weds for a morning then more yesterday which was just once. It was 2 weeks early for me aswell if it was ov. It is so random!! Does my head in lol.

Going off me, I think you can get af anytime lol!! Hope it's not tho!! Fx for u!

Think I am 7dpo... No idea lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->