implantation or light period!?

becca1495

Reaction score
Hey all, my last period was 19th July and cycle usually 29/30 days. I have totally missed tracking ov this month so just bd at will! Lol
On 13th Aug af not due for just over a week and I started spotting, had light cramping on and off spotting got very excited that this was a sure sign of implantation bleeding, feeling so tiered and hungry. The bleeding stopped a few hours later but the next day a little heavier. Stopped again no clots my cramping again. So we're now on 15th Aug and I get brown cm thick in texture but only when I wipe and not much at all that day and by night on dame day I'm back to pink, also had the mother of all headaches all night and into the next day. Next day more red in colour still no clots feeling sick but it off food. . In fact craving sweet and junk food! Did a test this am (17th) and it's negative?! No blood at all this aft and for last few days spotting only visible when i wipe nothing to justify a pad. Still couple of days early but feel like I'm pregnant so would think a test would show? Also cervix has been low - very low and soft
Any advice would be greatfull xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->