Implantation or not??

rlp

Reaction score
Hey ladies, jut a quick question..

I was 4 days late on my AF on sunday i thought id started my AF but was only when i wiped and wasnt on my pad.. Same yesterday and then today it got a little heavier for about an hour but still only left a line on the pad was mostly when i wiped.. Normally when i am on my AF blood is in the toilet and im very heavy.. But when i go for a wee there is nothing in the toilet which is strange for me!! I have had no cramps or aches like usual and no clots.. Could this
be my month or am i thinking too much into it??

Please help...

Could be since it's so light. Did you try a hpt yet?

No im going to do it friday, so im giving my AF a chance to show! But its very unusual for me im normally very heavy for first few days always in lots of pain and clots everywhere (sorry tmi) so to be very very light no cramps or clots something just feels different!! Im soooo tired and my headaches are unreal :(

Mines also really heavy so I know I would be questioning a light one too. Something has to be up. Either you are spotting now and late with AF or maybe it can be pregnancy related. Good luck :)

I was already 4 days late before this started lol.. I will keep u updated and let u know along the way and when i test :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->