implantation or ovulation spotting

rockstarlove9

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

So I havent really been back since my mc last month because as I said Im done ttc or at least on a break for a while. The thing is I really havent been tracking anything no opks, no temping, no clomid, the doctor did put on metaformin but im only on 1000 mg of that and that was just to keep my hormones from going completely haywire while i figure everything out. Anyway because I havent really been keeping up with it I know am more confused then ever. Now if I was normal ( like without pcos and actually ovulated regularly) I would have expected or ovulated around the 28th or 29th of January. I had watery cm up until about the 27th though and then by the 28th it was just really thick and creamy so I dont think I actually ovulated then but any who this past weekend during a trip to the restroom i noticed a thick glob of ewcm with a streak of blood in it. I noticed this last cycle to but it happened the day of ovulation. So now I dont know if it was ovulation spotting like i had last cycle if so its really late since i would expect to have a period sometime this week. Do you ladies think it could have been implantation spotting? I dont know what to do to figure out what it was because I havent been keeping track of things. Any advice is welcomed. Do you guys think it is implantation spotting or ovulation spotting.

I had the same thing red tinged blood mixed ewcm on Thursady along with +opk. So I would say it is ovulation spotting. BD in case it is ovulation. I had no experinece with implantation.

I had the same thing red tinged blood mixed ewcm on Thursady along with +opk. So I would say it is ovulation spotting. BD in case it is ovulation. I had no experinece with implantation.

Thanks for responding lol. Yeah I was thinking that it was ovulation spotting because i had the exact same thing last cycle during ovulation and ended up getting a bfp that cycle. I guess I was just suprised because it happened so late i think it would have been cd 22 and i thought i ovulated on the cd14 but this is an unmedicated for the most part cycle so i guess ovulation just occurred later this month. Glad we figured this out so Im not driving myself nuts looking for af at the end of this week. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Oh you got BFP last cycle with ovulation spotting. Now I am hopeful for a BFP. Lol :)

Sorry about MC.
Hope this time you get a sticky BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"