Implantation or pending period? help!

scorpiojenny

Reaction score
Hi guys. 2006 I had an ectopic pg. I lost 1 tube. 2008 I gave birth via c section to my daughter, a partial hand amputee by birth. 2012 I gave birth to my 2nd daughter at just 22 weeks. She didn't survive delivery. July 31st 2014 I gave birth to my rainbow 2 weeks early, My son. Now.. I have had regular periods since my c section with him. My question might seem weird since I have been pregnant but I don't think with any of my pregnancies I have ever noticed implantation bleeding. I was not trying to get pregnant...but definitely didn't do anything to avoid it. I figured it was a slim chance since. Yes, I'm an idiot. My last period was I believe, Oct. 29th. and last 5 days, and every 25 days. we had sex on the weekend of nov. 7-9th. Last week, the 15th I noticed some pink when I wiped! And again later, red spots, in heavy discharge. Sorry tmi!!! I have been cramping like my period is coming, and back ache, and more discharge, thick, and random spots in it. I have been sicky feeling but maybe its just in my head?? Could this be implantation??? I did a test and said neg. but I guess its too early? Im scared that because I have such a horrible history with carrying, If I was pregnant this soon after having my son, id lose it. No sore breasts... but with my last 2, I didnt have tender breasts until around 12 weeks. :wacko:

It could be , I found my discharge increased when I fell with my son. Hugs lovely. Only time will tell. It's not set in stone that it could go wrong... Is it? Might there still be hope u could have a healthy pregnancy? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->