Implantation or Period? Freaking out!

B4BYBE4R

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm not trying to conceive but by fiance and I haven't been as careful as usual for the past little while. Late period started Oct 2 and lasted 6 days. Ovulated around Oct 15th. Started on and off brownish/pinkish spotting the night of the 21st and have been off and on spotting since with light cramping. Took a pregnancy test on the 25th and the 29th and both were negative. Now it's October 30th and I've got a decent start to what might be a period but I'm just not sure. My cycle is regular and is usually 25-26 days. Could I still be pregnant or should I be worried about something else? I did have problems with a couple of cysts on my ovaries when I was a teen (I'm 25 now) so maybe it's something to do with that?

Any opinions here would be helpful. I do have a physical scheduled in a couple of weeks with my family doctor but for now I just get to worry :(

You could be pregnant if you had unprotected sex during your fertile days in October.

Based on your ovulation day - 15th of October. If the egg was fertilised, implantation would be 6-7 days past the 15th.

So around 21st to 22nd was the implantation day.
Symptoms of implantation also includes cramps and spotting.

The earliest you can get an accurate pregnancy result is 10-12 days after ovulation. You can check back on the 28th of October to see if pregnant or not.

All the best.

What did you mean by decent start to a period? Implantation bleeding shouldn't be too heavy so maybe it was AF? Any updates?

Sorry if TMI but my flow lasted 7 days although it wasn't ever a heavy. I only noticed when I wiped and when I went to he bathroom. It was super thick and stringy and kind of dark in color and after I peed it would just drip out of me very slowly. It's been about 8 days since it stopped but have had twinges of pain in lower abdomen and back ache since the random spotting a week before my period was due. Also I'm super bloated and gassy all the time now. I have a physical tomorrow so hopefully my doc can figure it out.

;) I'm a nurse, nothing grosses me out haha! I would do a home test too if you can but I am sure your doc has answers for you as well! Best of luck!

Bfn. The doctor thinks I'm just stressed. It's a little hard to believe since I'm in physical pain in my pelvic area so I guess I'll just try to relax and play this out. I wish he would have done an ultrasound but since he couldn't feel a problem he didn't see the need.

Sometimes our bodies do strange things, and stress can really mess things up. :)

I'm just sitting around and thought I'd update this lol. Since my physical on Nov 15 which was completely normal my breast have been so sore and heavy feeling which I've never had before. I had another period although a bit lighter than usual and 1 day shorter on Nov 22. I've also randomly spotted brownish blood twice since my period ended. Once was after sex and was on and off for 3 days. Another negative pregnancy test today at the doctor. I can't get in for an ultrasound until jan 12 and I've been referred to a gyn. My on and off cramping continues with little twinges of pain on both sides of my pelvic area and random pinching above where I think my cervix is. I feel like I'm going crazy for even thinking I could be pregnant at this point but I've read some women don't get positive pee tests which is all that's been done on me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"