Implantation or Period

2hearts1beat

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have been reading many post the last few days and found a lot of useful information however none seem to be exactly what I was going through so I figured I would write my own. I am 29 years old and my fiance is 36. We have been trying for a baby the last few months with no luck. We started using Zestica Fertility this month on my days of ovulation.

So my last day of ovulation was on the 10th of Jan. My period was scheduled to come on the 24-25 of Jan but ended up having a few spots of blood on my underwear the 19th of Jan. I have never had spots like that and was so light I went to bed with no pad. Woke up the next morning went for my normal pee, wiped and it was light brownish/brick red streak. with a few drops in the toilet. It wasn't like a normal period of mine where I would have heavy bleeding the first couple days and then lighter at the last few. Normally it is pinkish/red with clotting and stickyish.

I have mild cramping which normally I have really intense cramps that cause me to want to curl in a ball and take load of advil. the cramps again are very mild with weird pain behind my belly button. I have a pressure in my back almost like a constipation feeling however I have had diarrhea for the last few days. I really am lost for words. When I saw the light bleeding I started to feel very disappointed but when I realized that the bleeding was way lighter than I have ever had I started looking on google and realized it could possibly be implantation bleeding however from what I am gathering implantation bleeding is very light. Mine is like it would be on the last day of my period which is maybe 10-20% use of a tampon. I feel so jumbled with my information. I hate the waiting game but I bought a pregnancy test yesterday and planned on taking it after the day my period was suppose to start. Any advice or information would be greatly appreciated as patience isn't in my blood.

Thanks in advance for you advice.:confused:

Right when the egg meets the sperm, things start to change. You wont get a BFP until implant but things inside your body begin to change.

Right when the egg meets the sperm, things start to change. You wont get a BFP until implant but things inside your body begin to change.

My period was due on the 24-25 and now I am bleeding lightly. So would I wait to test on the days after it was suppose to come or do I count the light bleeding as a period.

My period was due on the 24-25 and now I am bleeding lightly. So would I wait to test on the days after it was suppose to come or do I count the light bleeding as a period.

If its enough to need a pad its likely not implant but it COULD still be. Everyone is different. Some women dont have any implant bleeding.

Youll only know when you test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"