Implantation or Weird Spotting B4 AF??

AlliCat

Mom of 1 Son
Reaction score
I usually get my period between days 25 and 28 am currently on day 27. I have had a cold and sore throat for about 3 or 4 days now. Yesterday day 26 I noticed a drop of blood mixed with a little mucus and when I wiped saw some pink. Today I also saw one drop mixed with mucus after using the bathroom but then nothing when I wiped. Nothing in between that and nothing since. I don't usually spot like this before my period starts. Is this odd? Am I pregnant?

I usually get my period between days 25 and 28 am currently on day 27. I have had a cold and sore throat for about 3 or 4 days now. Yesterday day 26 I noticed a drop of blood mixed with a little mucus and when I wiped saw some pink. Today I also saw one drop mixed with mucus after using the bathroom but then nothing when I wiped. Nothing in between that and nothing since. I don't usually spot like this before my period starts. Is this odd? Am I pregnant?

How many DPO are you? Do you temp and if so, how have they been?

How many DPO are you? Do you temp and if so, how have they been?

I don't know when I ovulated as I don't feel it and don't know when to expect my period. It was coming so consistently at 28 days and then a few times it came at 25 days so i am kind of in limbo. Day 25 was Feb. 28 and no period but then started spotting on the 1st which was my day 26 and a bit today day 27 but nothing since this morning. Tomorrow will be day 28. i don't temp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"