Implantation pain?

missesb

Reaction score
Today is 7DPO for me. This morning, I was laying on the couch with DH watching tv and I had a sudden, sharp pain that lasted only a second. It wasn't horribly painful, but was enough for me to say "ouch!". It was literally over before I could finish reacting and saying ouch. Did not feel any more pain like that since. I've never felt a pain like that before either. Location was right where my uterus would be or possibly my bladder, but I didn't have to pee or nor did I have any other pain. Is it possible to feel implantation?

I have watery CM lately, not too much though as I tend to be really dry skin-wise and membrane-wise (like my nose etc). I normally do not have much CM to begin with. Also, my boobs felt a tiny bit sore after removing my bra a couple times today, not flat out painful but just barely sore, and nipples are sensitive and get hard easily. I also got nauseous whIle watching a movie with DH and his cousin tonight. Any guesses that this could have been implantation?

I've heard of many ladies feeling some pain around implantation time :)
Last cycle I had a strange pain around 6-7dpo that lasted a second but I didn't get pg that month.
I was 7dpo a couple days ago and had some cramping.
Good luck :)

I'm also 7dpo and I've been having AF type cramps all day. Hoping it's a good sign

Zoe2010, when are you going to test? I am going to test Wednesday morning, might still be too early for a positive but I'm gonna try!

The one time I was pregnant I felt something very similar to what you described.

Zoe2010, when are you going to test? I am going to test Wednesday morning, might still be too early for a positive but I'm gonna try!

I might this weekend. AF isn't due until the 31st

I had a very sharp and intense pain on the lower left side at 4 dpo. It lasted at least a minute and I yelled ow ow ow and grabbed my stomach. It was very sharp and intense stabbing like pain. I am now 6 dpo, and I have been having pinching/cramping/twinges in the exact same location, ever since.

Hopefully this is a good sign for both of us!!!!

My best friend had exactly what I described when she got pregnant with her first!!!

Just wanted to share my experience with you ladies. I had that same kind of pain around 6dpo in my last cycle except for me it lasted a couple hours. It must have been implantation because around 9 dpo I had my first positive test (albeit very light) and then I confirmed it on 10 dpo. For me I believe that pinching pain was implantation! As a side note I'm now 5 1/2 weeks and still get that same kind of pain every once in a while. I've chalked it up to baby burrowing deeper. Good luck ladies! Hope you all get your BFPs soon!

Thank you for sharing your experience lilmisscaviar!!! Congratulations on your :bfp: , and I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months! And hearing about your early positive makes me want to test sooner than Feb 1st..... Ugh I am a recovering POAS addict. Fortunately, I do have some cheapies that came with my ovulation tests. If I don't use them, they're just going to expire. Right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->