Implantation pains or no?

tkeith8109

Reaction score
So i am not sure if I'm 4 or 6 dpo. However this morning I woke up to my stomach jumping. Literally jumping like i was being kicked. Lasted a min (it woke me up) then all day I have had the worst gas pressure that I could feel through my entire stomach and even in my shoulder. It is mainly focused on my left side but was definitely all over at the same time. Idk if this could have been a sign of implantation or what, but it is not normal for me especially since I had 4 bms yesterday I usually only go every couple of days. With my last pregnancy I had the worst bloating and gas. And it was actually making my stomach hurt cause I was having to hold my stomach in at work. Any ideas????

I have those same symptoms around ovulation time. Ovulation for me can be downright painful! I get diarrhea, severe cramping almost like contractions and pinching pains in my sides around O. Could you possibly be ovulating later than you thought? I've O'd as late as CD22 before so it is not impossible. I'm one of the few women who have never had implantation cramps or had an implantation bleed so I really can't tell you what implantation feels like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->