Implantation pains or what Please give me advice

Lala1322

Reaction score
I took an opk test the 24th of may bc i was having all the signs of ovulation and the test line wasnt as dark as the control line but really really close. So we did the dirty on the 24 but he couldnt finish so we did it on the 25th and from the 29th to the 1st i was cramping on my right side and my lower abdomen just a week before my period is due. We did do the dirty the 31st to. But all the sudden my cramps just stopped. I do sometimes feel discomfort in my lower abdomen but its off and on now. Could this be implantation or what.? Period is due the 7th. I did take 2 pregnancy test but it was to early i just couldnt help myself. Thanks in advance! :)

if your opk wasnt positive on the 24th of may i can only guess that u ovulated on or around 25th-26th of may, because u stated that it was really really close! it is possible that it could have been implantation pains! koz Implantation can happen from 6-12dpo, did u have any spotting when u had pain??

usually when women feel Implantation pains they have some spotting along with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->