Implantation pinch?

SunflowerBub

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but today around 5pm I was sitting down and got a really sharp pain in one spot on my lower right side. It lasted about 10 minutes and took my breath away. It then died down but I had a mild crampy feeling there off and on for the next 2 hours and now I don't feel anything really. I'm 8dpo today and I have never had this feeling before. Do you guys think there is a chance it's implantation? Have you ever had this feeling and got a BFP afterwards? Thanks for your replies. xo

Could be. I'm sure everyone feels it differently. I felt implantation with both of my pregnancies - and after ltttc it was the difference between my bfp cycles and lots of bfn cycles. For me implantation was like a dull cramp deep in my abdomen lasting a couple of hours, on & off.

Hope this is your month - good luck :flower:

I'm not really sure so I can't give you any advice. Although I hope it is, fingers crossed

Thanks for your replies and support, girls. It makes me feel much better knowing that there are ladies like you out there that I can bounce ideas off and get some support. :)

Since posting last night, I had the mild cramping on and off for a total of about 4 hours, but nothing too painful, like the first sharp stabbing pain earlier at 5pm. Then, when I walked into the kitchen around 10pm, was hit with about three dizzy spells and felt a bit light headed until bedtime. I never get dizzy lately. This morning, I feel totally fine (but hungry) and my temp took a huge dive below coverline and I'm on 9dpo, with a 15day LP. I will post a link to my chart if you wouldn't mind taking a look and any comments are welcomed. :D

Chart looks good hun. Could possibly be an implantation dip - although I think technically these should dip below the coverline. Ultimately, your chart doesn't matter all that much except to confirm ov with a temp shift. You could drive yourself crazy symptom spotting and chart analysing.

Really hope this is your month :flower: When will you test?

Hi there, thanks so much for taking a look and your feedback. :) I am going to test on Sunday, 11dpo. :-O

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->