Implantation question

Casey3

Reaction score
This is probably better off in the ttc group but ladies that are actually pregnant would be able to answer better. Has anyone had heavy bleeding the week before their period is due and before a positive hpt but as full got a bfp when the bleeding stopped? So basically around implantation at cd9-ish (but heavy red blood and not just light brown spotting). Not knowing is driving me crazy.

Thanks!

Normally implantation bleeding would occur a week before af so yes it could be that. Also are you meaning 9ish dpo as you wouldnt implant cd9 ish lol :)

This is probably better off in the ttc group but ladies that are actually pregnant would be able to answer better. Has anyone had heavy bleeding the week before their period is due and before a positive hpt but as full got a bfp when the bleeding stopped? So basically around implantation at cd9-ish (but heavy red blood and not just light brown spotting). Not knowing is driving me crazy.

Thanks!

I had bleeding for 8 days, so I didn't think I was pregnant! I had not been ovulating previously, so it was a big surprise to us when I started throwing up! I actually bleed on and off for eight days. It wasn't heavy, but it was enough for a tampon. Have you taken a test yet?

If it is heavy, red and last more than 3-4 days, I wouldn’t consider it implantation bleeding even though it’s a week before. In reality you may spot just 1-2 bloody drops on your panty liner that are almost never bright red. Usually this discharge is pinkish or yellowish with a few bloody streaks. In general, you can certainly get implantation bleeding 9-10 days past ovulation. It usually happens about a week after you ovulate, though. You can go ahead with hpt. However, do not expect the brilliant accuracy. If your hCG-level is not enough yet, the home pregnancy test will show you the false negative result.

9 days before I was due on I had some spotting, brown cm and some pink ish cm, that's when I knew I was on to a winner :) hope this helps, this was my 4th pregnancy and only time this has happened....

I started spotting on cd 17 and spotted on and off until cd24. The main difference is that I never needed a pad. There was a break in between of a day or so, but again, I was not cramping or having any other pain and did not need anything. The bleeding was about 1 week before I was supposed to start my period, so when it didnt progress, I took a test and got a positive. I still have some brownish spotting, but really it just looks more like a dark yellow and if I wasnt looking for it, there may have been only one day that I would have noticed it. Cautiously hopeful

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"