Implantation Questions lovelies <3

L

Lost7

A few questions from a gatecrasher :oops:

Q: What does implantation feel like?

Q: How many DPO did you have it?

Q: Did you have an implantation dip?

Just wondering what the likelyhood these ''AF type'' cramps at 8dpo are. I'm wondering if it's going to come early, or if it's implantation. I'll keep checking for spotting - but none as yet. My Chart looks amazing. No dip at present though - wondering your thoughts please ladies

I didn't 'feel' anything but I did have a dip at 6dpo which I think was implantation as I had my positive test the morning of 9dpo

I didn't get any aches until a few days later when my period would have been due but that only lasted a day or so.
My aches/cramps started at 5weeks and had some spotting then too when I think baby properly implanted

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 3
Thanks hun! Glad to hear some comments on this! Did you test at 8dpo, or just 9dpo for the positive? How clear was your positive? :hugs: Thanks hun

I'm fairly certain I felt implantation. It felt like a few sharp pinches. It literally lasted like 10 seconds, no other cramps or discomfort of that sort. I never had any implantation bleeding or a dip. My temp just kept going up and up fairly steeply. But the next day is when I started to get symptoms. Just feeling incredibly hungover. Tired and not able to concentrate, almost like I was coming down with an infection. I felt what I think was implantation at 5 dpo. Became obviously very nauseous by the night of 8dpo, spent most of the next day on the sofa feeling really ill, and then got a very obvious positive the next morning at 10 dpo. I'm so not at all a symptom spotter, so when I very suddenly felt that rubbish, I knew something was up. When I had my dating scan, I was dated as 3 days earlier than I know I actually was (because I know when I ovulated), and I think that's because implantation happened on the earlier side.

I'm pretty sure I felt it both times. At 5/6dpo. It was really cramping, more like weird pinching, bubbles, something popping. It lasted on an off for a few hours. I got my bfp at 8/9dpo. So that would make sense babies implanted early.

Thanks hun! Glad to hear some comments on this! Did you test at 8dpo, or just 9dpo for the positive? How clear was your positive? :hugs: Thanks hun

I didn't test on 8dpo, as I wasn't expecting anything due to not feeling anything (on the TWW people seem to describe a million symptoms) but the positive is the one in my picture- that's the test I took.

And about 7 others after lol I did the clear blue digi the day after and it said 1-2 weeks

I didn't feel anything and didn't have a dip. I'm guessing I implanted at 7 or 8 dpo because I had a faint positive test at 10 dpo.

I'm pretty sure I felt it around 6-8 DPO I had pretty strong sharp pains then I got a BFP at 10 DPO

I don't recall feeling implantation with my first 2 pregnancies but I definitely think I did this time. On 18th June/7dpo approx I felt a short sharp pain in my pelvic area and I got a clear BFP on 22nd (FRER) I had extremely faint/squintiest of squinter lines on cheapies for about 2 days prior to this. I also had a tiny bit of blood mixed with CM on 22nd, first time i've ever had any sort of implantation bleeding.

I didn't know at the time, but I felt a quick sharp pain in my crotch area similar to what some other ladies experienced. I remember saying, ouch that was weird. That was in the morning at 9dpo and 11dpo I got my bfp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->