Implantation signs??? - update maybe more???

LittlePickle

Reaction score
what's your opinion?

I think i could have Ov-ed a few days back.
I had EWCM leading up to it. Then i went dry 2 days ago.

I just went to the toilet now... I have yellow-ish tinged jelly type fluid.
what's that???

thanks
LP
xox

Sorry I don't know but didn't wanna leave you hanging for your answer and feel you were being ignored xx

no, not at all... just interested to see what you guys think.. thanks for replying!
It was just a bit strange that's all. I have been to loo again since and still have similair and have had some slight cramping all day and even now.

Just not seen this since I've been away from BCPs.

I was more confused than anythin to be honest!
love to all
xoxox

Hi Littlepickle

I don't know if it's the same as what you're experiencing but Cerilou has posted a thread entitled What is this? TMI which sounds similar to what you're getting. Not experienced enought in TTC to be of any other help so I hope the other thread is useful!!

C
x

Hi Carrie!
yup saw that! very similair!
This is our first month TTC... I'm actually a little nervous! :o

Know what you mean! I've spent the last three months investigating every little thing that happens to me on Google!! I'm currently agonising over the fact that my current period started early and has lasted eight days which is highly unusal for me!! I think I'm going insane!! Anyway, good luck and hope you get your BFP on your first time of trying!!

carrie, wouldn't that be amazing! Good luck to you to sweetie.

It's hard when you are sympyom spotting isn't it? I tend to think and feel every little moan or groan my body makes! ha ha ha!

I'm from a very large family both sides dad one of 12 and mum one of 8. My OH is one of 4... Although it's not always directly related, I think odds are, we might be quite fertile.

having said that, I was on BCPs for 16 years, so who knows???

Good luck again!
take care,
LP
xox

ha ha ha!! I know - pain in the backside aren't I???
hello my dear!
I just looked at your profile to get an idea of who you are... you have the same birthday as Mr Pickle!!! :D

how you doing?
I'm good... excited as you can see... just hungry for info really.

Are you excited about your 'one on the way'?
hugs shellsuit!
xox

ha ha ha!! I know - pain in the backside aren't I???
hello my dear!
I just looked at your profile to get an idea of who you are... you have the same birthday as Mr Pickle!!! :D

how you doing?
I'm good... excited as you can see... just hungry for info really.

Are you excited about your 'one on the way'?
hugs shellsuit!
xox

We're really excited!! :happydance::happydance:

It's my OH's birthday the day after mine, same day as we have our 20 week scan, so really looking forward to that! xxx

I wish you and Mr Pickle all the best in ttc, hopefully it won't take too long, but if it does, then just have fun practising! :hugs: xxxxxx

Hello all...

here i am symptom spotting!

I am 6DPO today according to FF.
today I have lots of creamy CM... hmmm.
Also, this morning I was awake like PING! I've felt EXTEREMLY happy all day, tons of energy.
Yesterday, when I woke up and walked out of the bedroom to go pee, I felt suddenly sick.
It only lasted a moment, but I did feel ill.

The last 3 days I haven't wanted to eat. No because of feeling ill, more that I'm just not hungry.

Is 6DPO too soon to have symptoms?
Plus, there is a possibility that I Ov'ed earlier, but can't be sure as this was my 1st month of temping and I only have a 00.0 thermometer not 00.00 IYKWIM...
Also, I've missed quite a few days...

Link to my chart is in my sig I think....

Love and babydust to all!
LP
xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back