Implantation Spotting??

LAAR1210

Reaction score
I began spotting 6 days before my period was due. The spotting began at 8 days past ovulation and lasted 5 days. I say it lasted that long, but truly it only appeared when I wiped- very light pink or brown discharge. Had one day of wearing a panty liner, with a little red spotting on one day. Barely dripped onto panty liner. I'm now one day before my period is due and hpt says negative. I'm not sure what is going on with my body and am really confused. I had tender breast, lower back pains, and odd dull ache in lower abdomen at beginning of spotting. I was sure I was pregnant. Anyone have a similar situation? Could I still be pregnant?

I could be implantation spotting hun but to be honest it's so hard to tell if it was until you get a +tive... Good luck hunni =)

Thanks Rhyz! Its hard because I just wonder at what point do you say "ok, still no positive" and give it up? I'm still technically 1 day before AF should arrive. I guess I'll give it a few days and if no heavier bleeding comes I'll take another test and go from there. Really confusing to me because I've never experienced spotting before a period before!

Again, thanks for the response! :)

Thanks Rhyz! Its hard because I just wonder at what point do you say "ok, still no positive" and give it up? I'm still technically 1 day before AF should arrive. I guess I'll give it a few days and if no heavier bleeding comes I'll take another test and go from there. Really confusing to me because I've never experienced spotting before a period before!

Again, thanks for the response! :)

I really do feel for you hun.. This TTC business to so technical.. I wish you the best of luck and keep me posted either way =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->