Implantation Tomorrow

Pinkys Brain

Reaction score
Hello guys,

Not been around these parts in a few months after our failed IVF/ICSI cycle. Felt lost, heartbroken, alone, etc etc. Well, we're back here again on implantation day tomorrow, using a frozen embryo and I'm having a damn hard time being positive.

This time the missus has taken a week off work and understands she's to sit on her pretty little behind and not run around tidying the house.

Is there anything good someone can tell me to make me feel more hopeful? Is there any evidence to suggest frozen embryos are more likely to "take"?

Urgh, feeling a bit rough. :cry:

Pinky

P.S - We had a scan last week and the bloody nurse told me to wait outside. Didn't know we were still living in the 40s...

Just wanted to say good luck! I'm having my first ivf in the next couple weeks. But my older sisters did not work the first time with 2 put back in. With her fet she put 3 back in and successfully has triplets in 1st grade now! ! It can Definitely happen!

Pinkys, I was told by someone from the research team at my clinic that fets have higher success rates and that at some point they will want everyone to do frozen cycles because of this, stay positive and good luck :)

Hey pinkys,
I currently have my Lil frozen miracle asleep on me. Doing a frozen transfer is alot less stressful on the body and does have a higher success rate!!
Wishing u both all the luck in the world with lots and lots of baby dust!
Xxx

Frozen embryo transfers do have a higher success rate than fresh, but I think that's because only the best quality embryos make it to freezing and defrosting, so there is a higher chance of conception with such a good quality embryo.

Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->