Implantation?

meek0104

DH, DD, PUPPY & EXPECTING
Reaction score
Hi ladies, I am currently 8dpo. Since last night I have been having some stabby cramps/twinges throughout my pelvic area. Some feel like they are at the top of my pubic area (like right above the hair), some are in my ovaries, and some are way down low in my pubic area. With my daughter, I didn't realize it at the time, but looking back at my notes, I wrote that I was feeling a pinching pain that started in my lower back at 7dpo and i woke up with pinching in my left side at 8dpo which eventually moved to my right side. I got my bfp at 10dpo with her. I don't know if i should be excited about these pains, but I don't usually get the cramping way down low like I am getting right now.

I know progesterone can make us feel funny things but does it sound like I could possibly be experiencing implantation? Most of the threads I read, women described it as a quick pain. With my daughter, the pinching spanned over a couple of days. If anyone felt implantation, could you describe what it felt like? How long did the cramping/pinching last?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->