Implantation?

Flannz94

Reaction score
Hey girls,

I wasn't really sure where to post this.

We are TTC #3! This is our first cycle. I had my mirena removed last month, had abnormal 5 day period. I think I am now 7DPO.

I've had some backaches and some cramps in my pelvic area and also 'tingly' boobs. I just went to the toilet and found this in my undies (I'll try to attach a pic) and egg white CM when I wiped, with no colour in it.

Could this be implantation? Or AF coming early?

TIA xxx

Attachments

• IMG_7455.jpg
    IMG_7455.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 30
Your 5-day AF -- was that on schedule, or just after the removal?

I had my Mirena removed last month, and had about a week of spotting, but ended up getting my AF around the usual time anyway (actually a couple of days early) and proceeded to have a normal AF.

Well I didn't get AF while I had the IUD in, but AF came a few days after and it was a proper AF not just spotting.. My Dr said that would be considered my period

Hello Ladies :)

I'm wondering if anyone is experiencing what I am ... I am currently 11dpo since 7dpo I have had a pinching kind of pain in my left ovary area which is still there. For the past 2 day I have a a weird feeling just underneath my belly button. I feel hungry and thirsty all the time ? Could this be implantation? .. I took a hpt 10dpo which was BFN

Flannz94, it may be AF coming early. It can take a little while (I've read it can be anywhere from 1-6 months) for your cycle to re-regulate, especially if you didn't have AF at all while you had the Mirena.

White2993, it's possible that you could be pregnant. It's also possible that you just had a strong ovulation and your TWW symptoms are going crazy. You never really know until you get that positive HPT or AF hits!

Flannz94, it may be AF coming early. It can take a little while (I've read it can be anywhere from 1-6 months) for your cycle to re-regulate, especially if you didn't have AF at all while you had the Mirena.

White2993, it's possible that you could be pregnant. It's also possible that you just had a strong ovulation and your TWW symptoms are going crazy. You never really know until you get that positive HPT or AF hits!

I really hope I get a BFP, I will be so gutted if I don't, I've never experienced all these pinching and tugging pains .. I will keep you updated .. thank you

I really hope I get a BFP, I will be so gutted if I don't, I've never experienced all these pinching and tugging pains .. I will keep you updated .. thank you

I've had months that I could have absolutely sworn I was pregnant and wasn't, and on the flip side, I had no symptoms whatsoever when I got pregnant with my LO. The body is cruel, especially while we are TTC! Test again tomorrow and see if you get your BFP. :D Fingers are crossed for you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->