Implantation

browneyedshorty81

mom of 1 ♥ TTC
Reaction score
So today at work I Went to the bathroom and wiped and got what looked like EWCM with a string of pink/ red blood/on the tissue. I was scared AF was coming, so i checked few hours later nothing.. I got home from work hours later, and checked nothing ..

If you've had implantation spotting, was it like this or was it like old blood (brown)??? I'm curious if I'm losing my mind or it could actually be implantation because i am 11 days ... isn't that too late for implantation.. I am just scared AF is coming, i feel so pregnant, i really hope my mind is not messing with me :( :hissy::cry:

I'm going through it myself hun! I too am scared that it may be AF but other wonderful ladies on here (such as hatteras sarah, gabs, srm, aflight, etc) have helped me today and have me thinking it may well be implantation. Or at least I hope it is. OH told me this evening to not give up hope yet. I'm going to wait this out for a day or two and see what happens and hopefully it will disappear. I'll keep you posted and you keep me posted too! I too am 11 dpo and on cd27. But I O'd a little late this(cd16) cycle so I may be in a 32 day cycle this time. Take care and lets both try to hold our chins up and not give up hope until we're forced to by AF. I wish you the best of luck and I hope you get your BFP! :hugs:

By the way found this website online and it has some testimonies of women who went through implantation and then had normal healthy pregnancies.(https://www.pregnancy-info.net/QA/answers-just_for_those_that_had_IMPLANTATION_bleeding_) I found comfort in some of these stories as I could relate to them and hopefully that will be me in the nearby future looking back on today. We'll get through this hun! :hugs: I'm right in the middle of it with you!!

:hug:

It sounds very promising and I really hope this is it for you.

I had implantation with my first pregnancy...it was pink/reddish mixed in with CM...I'd say you're still good!! YAY!

I hope so.. I am so scared :( like really scared.. i'm scared to go bathroom, and temp tomorrow :(

aww hun! i hope its implantation!...btw..that psychic never emailed me back?..have you talked to any lately?

aww hun! i hope its implantation!...btw..that psychic never emailed me back?..have you talked to any lately?

i talked to one last night she called me.. she said that shes see the number 3, but didnt know if it meant 3 months of trying, 3 days, or 3 weeks or 3 months til i get my wish and i celebrate...

she also said that i have psychic abilities but umm, i doubt that. lol

how much did she charge?

20 for a hour.. not bad.. i am off to bed now.. i hope i dont get af tomorrow, or friday, or saturday :( or well.... 9 months .... I am nervous as anything i hope it is implantation i just read u implant from 6-12 days.. i had a spot of pink at 11PO so one day before normal limits, we shall see tomorrow, goodnight, i will check this before work, and fill u girls in! xoxxoxoxoxoxo

me to temp was 98.42 today, so it did not drop below coverline but it didnt go high high either so :( i dont know

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->