Implanting?

Atuck2

Reaction score
Ok, so I need a little advice. How do you know when you have implanted? What does it feel like? TMI BELOW!!

Today, I had a very tiny bit of pink when I wiped but I had to like actively stick the paper to my vaginal opening and only got a tiny spot of pink TWICE! I've had diarrhea 3 times at work today and I'm cramping and have a lower back ache (like across the back and front of my pelvis). Could this be my little bean digging a hole?

Hi! I'm new to the site and I'm eager to help and get opinions too! :)

When I had implanting with my son, I had the same thing you did! I cramped, had very very little pink tint to my discharge, and that only lasted maybe an hour. I had back pain and I just knew.

So it sounds like your 'little bean' is digging a hole!!

I really hope so!! It's so hard not to POAS today!!

I completely understand! I POAS yesterday and this morning, just because I couldn't help it :dohh: but neither showed anything. So I'm sure I'll test in the mornings until AF raises her ugly head. :wacko:

I caved!! BFN of course. I knew that if I implanted yesterday nothing would show but I couldn't help myself. I was still hoping for a squinter!

Just keep trying! I know some woman it takes a week after there fmp before they get a bfp!
I took another this morning and took a shower while I waited and when I got out I swear I could make out a super faint positive! :shrug::happydance:
I will def keep testing though!!

Hi attuck, I can't remember how many dpo you are, it sounds like what I'm getting too. I thought it was af which came a couple of days early last time. I've had 24hours dull pain around middle, back and front as you say, from bottom of ribs all the way to top of thighs, I am 12dpo today. Bfn on all tests. I really hope this is it. I have a vague feeling this may have been what happened with my son, which wasn't planned and I wasn't considering pregnancy because I kept feeling like af was coming any day. The back ache is back tonight.

Another lady here had backache too at 12dpo and 5 days later had a squinter. I'm so impatient.
oh, and no spotting so far

I too took one this morning and then took a shower while I waited. 11dpo and it was a frer. I could see a little something (i think) and then held it up to the light and BAM faint line. Now.. after reading other posts, I'm pretty sure it was just the indent on the back of the test shining through...

I'm getting so discouraged even though I'm still having symptoms and I NEVER spot before AF, especially not 6 days before!!

I'm just driving myself crazy...

Most women do not feel or notice any differences implanting. Around 1 in 4 women will get implantation bleeding. For most of the women who get IB it is any where from a one time wipe to a couple days of light spotting off and on. Around 10% of the women who get IB have break through bleeding mixed with IB and that can result in anything from light bleeding to medium bleeding with or without minor clots(Again that's around 10% of the 25% that experience IB).
As for cramping and or pain, that seems to vary a ton from woman to woman. Most women feel nothing or something so minor that figure it is gas or something similar. Some women feel a pinching or tugging for a few days between 6 and 11dpo. Some women get a light stab or similar type pain and some many seem to get what feels just like Menstrual cramps.
Just like all women are different, all pregnancies are different. Some women feel the same thing with every pregnancy and some it is totally different.
The one time I was pregnant I felt only a sharp mild stab that lasted round 3 seconds. That was the only early sign I had.

I started spotting this past Saturday 4/3. It lasted through Monday. Sat and Sun I noticed when I wiped and was pink. Then it turned brown. This is definitely different for me as I dont spot ever in between. I had BFNs as I was only 10-12 dpo. Definitely too early to test. Now I am having sharp stabbing cramps. I'm probably 14-15 dpo. Going to try and wait to test again next week when my period is due around 4/12. No idea what to think! :wacko: we have been trying since august... every month I think I'm pregnant and I'm not but this is the first time I've had spotting so I'm hopeful!

I started spotting this past Saturday 4/3. It lasted through Monday. Sat and Sun I noticed when I wiped and was pink. Then it turned brown. This is definitely different for me as I dont spot ever in between. I had BFNs as I was only 10-12 dpo. Definitely too early to test. Now I am having sharp stabbing cramps. I'm probably 14-15 dpo. Going to try and wait to test again next week when my period is due around 4/12. No idea what to think! :wacko: we have been trying since august... every month I think I'm pregnant and I'm not but this is the first time I've had spotting so I'm hopeful!

I hope this is a good sign for you!! Good luck

I'm out again. Hubby is convinced we had a chemical due to my short LP (11 days) but I never got even a faint positive, so we can't know for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->