Implants and Breastfeeding !!!

zabka78

Mom of 2 boys ~10y&6y:)
Reaction score
I have a question for you Ladies :)
I have breast implants and I'm planing to breastfeed my baby . I have 2 boys already I did breastfeed them but I had no implants than . Now I'm wondering if I can since I have had them for 5 years.
I think I can because my implants are under the muscle just wondering if anybody has had experience with this :)
Thank you

I'm sure I've read somehwhere that bf when you've had implants is fine and very possible? Didn't want to read and run, sorry xx

I think that implants under the muscle shouldn't interfere with breast-feeding because there hasn't been any disruption to the nipple or breast tissue. A friend of mine had implants under the muscle and was able to try to breast feed but had other issues (non-implant related).

Hey! I have implants too, my surgeon told me I should be able to breast feed so I'm hoping its ok. You should be fine hun! Are you're nipples numb or do you have feeling in them as that may play a part? I have sensation but nothing like before I had my implants placed, I also get what I guess is milk if I knock my breasts so I'm hoping I'll do fine. Do you get anything like that?

My friend has under the muscle implants and she breastfed her 1st son for 4 years and is still BF her 2 and a half year old so Im sure BF is defo possible xx

Hey! I have implants too, my surgeon told me I should be able to breast feed so I'm hoping its ok. You should be fine hun! Are you're nipples numb or do you have feeling in them as that may play a part? I have sensation but nothing like before I had my implants placed, I also get what I guess is milk if I knock my breasts so I'm hoping I'll do fine. Do you get anything like that?[/QUOT

Thank you , My nipples are fine very sensitive wright now so that is why I think I can BF , I will go for it I made my decision hopefully I can :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->