Important question ladies!! Opinion needed

MrsKitty

Reaction score
Okay so day 13 of cycle and yesterday am I got a smiley face on opk. Instructions say to do deed within 48 hours so last night :sex: prior to this we did alternate days. Have we got it covered or do we need to get busy tonight or tomorrow??? I feel mad asking this question :wacko:

Okay so day 13 of cycle and yesterday am I got a smiley face on opk. Instructions say to do deed within 48 hours so last night :sex: prior to this we did alternate days. Have we got it covered or do we need to get busy tonight or tomorrow??? I feel mad asking this question :wacko:

:sex: for the nxt 3 days straight sweetie. Good luck

I know you are right! He is not complaining that is for sure but I do wonder if they feel under pressure to perform lol. At the same time we are doing all the thinking about cycles, ovulation etc. they can not complain. You think they are not thinking about it too much then the odd question will sneak in. :haha:
My poor oh lol. I think men feel under pressure :(

When TTC, men get more :SEX: than a teenage male with raging hormones LOL

I could kill my dh now lol. We dtd almost everyday leading up to and after ovulation. He never has the energy to do it that often. But now after all that :sex: i need to rest yet he wants to dtd more! Good golly miss molly I need to recover incase this cycle is a bfn! I dont think he understands that dtd now wont matter. Good luck!!

Haha Kerri I don't think it registers about when they are needed to DTD. I think he will be worn out before me and yes it could be no time till we start again! Hmm I think he may be hiding from me ;) Good luck to you too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->